Before/ During pic <3

Options

Replies

• Berberena33
    Berberena33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great so far... awesome job doing it in that short of a period you should be very proud of yourself!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job you look great!
  • kah0201
    kah0201 Posts: 11
    Options
    Beautiful!! Keep up the great work!
  • Hikaru001
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much everyone. It gives me that much more drive and determination when I read all of the nice and kind things that y'all are posting. Can't wait to update again soon with even more results!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You're on your way....and looking so much better. Great work!
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • locabutterflies
    locabutterflies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you look amazing- great job and keep going...how did it you do it so quickly?
    Wow, thanks so much everyone. It gives me that much more drive and determination when I read all of the nice and kind things that y'all are posting. Can't wait to update again soon with even more results!
  • Pea728
    Pea728 Posts: 3
    Options
    Applause! Good work!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fabulous! Amazing belly transformation.
  • jbausch12
    Options
    You go,Girl! You are doing great! Your pictures are so pretty! You have a beautiful smile!:happy:
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up and be proud of what you have already accomplished :)
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on your successes so far and good luck on your continued journey!
  • reesh2652
    Options
    you are lookin AWESOME hun! keep it up! xx
  • Hikaru001
    Options

Well in the beginning the weight was like falling off of me, I believe I lost around 20 lbs the first month. This was probably due to me going from a lifestyle of complete inactivity to working out 4-5 times a week. I also quit cold turkey fast food and soda (I haven't had a single soda since Jan. 1 2012!!!)
    As for now, the weight has been a tad slower to come off, averaging about 5 lbs. a month now, but hey any weight lost is still weight lost lol.
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    Great job!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! I wish you much continued success.
  • locabutterflies
    locabutterflies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, that is great! keep going! 5 pounds a month is healthy.

Well in the beginning the weight was like falling off of me, I believe I lost around 20 lbs the first month. This was probably due to me going from a lifestyle of complete inactivity to working out 4-5 times a week. I also quit cold turkey fast food and soda (I haven't had a single soda since Jan. 1 2012!!!)
    As for now, the weight has been a tad slower to come off, averaging about 5 lbs. a month now, but hey any weight lost is still weight lost lol.
  • MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are just beaming in the "during" picture!! :happy: :happy:
  • PunkyBrewster81
    PunkyBrewster81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hair is so pretty, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!