Arm Exercises while cycling?

Options
I recently scored an exercise bike for $20! It's for my nights I don't have any kid coverage to get outside for my "power walk". I want to lose weight overall but right now my motivation is a tattoo on my shoulder and I want to tone my arms beforehand. Can anyone link me to some good exercised to do while on the cycle? Like with hand weights? Thanks!!

Replies

• MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Mount a speed bag right in front of you and beat it like Rocky. And just like that, I think I have discovered a way to crash a stationary bike.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Mount a speed bag right in front of you and beat it like Rocky. And just like that, I think I have discovered a way to crash a stationary bike.

ROFLMAO!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    best post i've seen today :laugh:
  • pratod
    pratod Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In the spin class I take we do tons of pushups while on the bike. Perhaps try some of those?
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Depends on the style of bike. On my recumbent I do weights, or just throw punches at the air. If you've got more of a standard bike, you can actually use your arms to add force to the pedaling (like you would cycling uphill for example).