Does my face look thinner?

Options
Well, I'm about 43 pounds down with quite a bit left to go. Does my face in this picture look thinner than in my profile picture? And I'm also trying to figure out what sort of new glasses frames I should get, so which glasses do you like best? What shape would you say my face is - oval, round, oblong, square, triangle, or upside-down triangle? Sorry for the goofy post but thanks for any input!

Read more: How to Find the Right Glasses for your Face Shape | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4671417_right-glasses-face-shape.html#ixzz22uxsbYLX

At 227 or so
me.jpg

Now, halfway through, at 180 or so
mewithglasses.jpg

Replies

• ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Are you crazy girl?! Your face looks beautiful!!!!! You can absolutely see the difference!!! And although I'm not an expert in glasses I like the ones you have in the newer pic I like a retro look myself keep it up!!!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Oh,my gosh, yes. Your face is heaps thinner. Don't have to look twice to see that.
    You have an oval face,also now very clear. I love the rectangle glasses in the second photo.
    They look fantastic, your eyes are very centered in them.
    Well done on the new you.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I'm also leaning towards the ones on the bottom - now I just need to find a place that my insurance covers that has em!
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    your face looks thinner and you look happier - love the glasses and the new hair too in the updated picture. Keep up the great work.:glasses:
  • flutterbykcs1
    Options
    Yep...you are rockin' it!! You can definitely see your face has gotten thinner. I agree with Jaabee11 about your shape being oval, too. I also like the glasses in the second picture. Great job on all your hard work!! :-)
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Yes actually, the area around your jaw is thinner.

good job!! :)
  • shelbyriva
    Options
    Yes your face is a lot thinner!! Way to go and keep up the good work!!! You look awesome!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Uh...Yeah!!!
  • vernajast
    Options
    You could also find the ones you like, take their measurements, then look at eyebuydirect.com -- my wife has glasses from there that have been doing great for 3 years! They were only $21 w/tax and they look cool! They might have something you like. :D (sorry if I sound like an ad, haha)

Your face is definitely thinner and more defined. Congratulations!!
  • isingthebodyelectric
    Options
    It definitely does! You look great and happy. Your skin also looks like it has a brighter, healthier glow to it as well! Congrats on your weight loss - you're an inspiration! :)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well done, I can see the difference. Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Great job!!
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    DEFINITELY notice the difference. Especially in the cheeks and neck! Amazing progress!