Late night eater

Options
2»

Replies

• vonsay
    vonsay Posts: 31
    Options
    If chocolate is your weakness, maybe you'd like these teas I'm hooked on from Republic of Tea. Yes, I did say Chocolate and Tea in the same sentence. No, I did not believe it myself either. My best friend got me to try them last summer. They have a peppermint chocolate tea that is like drinking an Andes Mint. They have Coconut Cocoa that tastes like you're drinking a mounds bar. They are so yummy and the best part... they have NO CALORIES and NO CAFFEINE (Well, the peppermint is no calories, I think the Coconut may have a whopping 5 calories). I have no idea how they make them, but I love them. They do NOT taste like tea. They taste like chocolate. Friends of mine who don't like tea have tried them and gotten hooked. I love to have them at night. It is a decent pacifier. Maybe if you could spend some time sipping on a nice, FREEBIE chocolate beverage, you will not think so much about foodie snacks? Just a thought. http://www.republicoftea.com/chocolate-teas/c/FLAV_CHOC/

Chocolate Tea? wow i gotta check this out! I always use tea when I'm craving or just wanting to eat something. Cereal is good too as well as a low fat yogurt. If im hungry (and not just greedy) I will make an open faced egg beater sandwich with low fat cheese. It's only like 125 calories.