270-170lbs in under a year. Pics from my dream vacation

Options

Replies

• dice34
    dice34 Posts: 6
    Options
    That is so awesome. Gives me motivation. thanks for sharing.
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You also have a very inspiring story, you really turned your life around! Congratulations!
  • OnlyIcandothis
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring!! Overcoming and injury like that, running 5 k's ...wow...your story gives me happy chills!! Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You did a phenomenal job! You look fantastic!
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment!!! It's amazing how sometimes it takes a BIG OLE slap in the face like an injury or blood work up to wake you up! Can't wait to see where you go!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. And your dream vacation is hiking!!?? Truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success! that ladder in the badlands gets me every time!!! :)
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story and your pictures - what an inspirational story.
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    So inspirational. I too have had many knee surgeries. 3 ACLs with only 2 knees! LOL. Anyway...it is hard to do many of the exercises when I am in so much pain....but I am so determined. Walking is my fav thing to do....I know that as more and more weight comes off it will be less and less painful, or that is the plan. Thanks again for sharing.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are truly amazing and a great inspiration!
  • educatyion
    educatyion Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow; very inspiring! Keep up the great work! I'm sending you a friend request shortly as your story is wonderful! Enjoy walking, hiking, and running.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, you are such an inspiration! Congrats!!!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job! You look great.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! You look so happy and fit! Congrats!
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you for sharing your awe-inspiring story and pictures!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! what an inspirational story!!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You are amazing!!!! So needed to read your story . . . I'm just begining my journey and you are such an inmspiration!!!! You look fabulous!!!!
  • PatNotFat
    PatNotFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Truly superb! Thank you for explaining your journey.
  • Inarific
    Inarific Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story. You're an inspiration! I, too, love backpacking. I can't wait 'til I'm in better shape to enjoy it again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!