How much more are you trying to lose?

Options

Replies

• honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm about half way there. Started at 185, working towards 120 or somewhere near that, I'm 151 currently!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 30 lbs and would like to lose about 15 more I think. Actually, I'd like to lose about 18-20 more lbs of fat and put on 3-5 lbs of muscle.
  • amandager
    amandager Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've lost 73, and would be happy with another 27ish to hit a 100lb loss. I think to get to my dream weight it would be about another 47...
  • myateam4
    myateam4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great! All of you are inspirations!!! Keep it up!!!! And to the girl just starting you can do this! Email me if you need extra motivation!
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i've lost 22 and i wanna lose another 25.

it's been very stubborn the last couple weeks, though.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Down 24, i weigh 239 right now. I'd like to get to 125, so i've got 114 lbs to go.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    ultimately, 25-30
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    80 more pounds
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    60ish lbs
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Down 73, I want to lose another 70 so bad! The first 50 came off pretty steady but now I have to work so hard for just a half pound!! Not giving up! :glasses:
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Only lost 7.5 pounds so far, something like 70 more to go :(
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Ive lost about 14lbs and want to lose 110lbs all up :)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight, when things that shouldn't wobble don't I'll be pretty content.

A couple of lbs maybe.

My weight has been all over the place in any case as my body composition has altered so the number isn't really important to me.

When that happens it'll be more of the same and a bit more variety.
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose around twenty more pounds.
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im down almost 40 all together and still have 120 to go
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    45 more lbs
  • joshuamhort
    Options
    I have currently lost 8 lbs. My current goal is to lose about 107 lbs more. I may aim to lose more, depending on how I feel when I get to my initial goal weight. My BMI (which I know is not always accurate), suggests I still have between 122 and 169 lbs to lose. We shall see when I reach my initial goal weight!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    HW:191, SW:183, CW:137.6, GW:129. I've lost 45.4lbs since joining MFP on 28thAug, nearly a year ago, (53.4 in total) and would like to lose another 8.6lbs to get to 129! I wanted to get to my goal within the year but I don't think I'll lose 8.6lbs in 3 weeks! I only have a pound to lose and I'll be in the healthy weight range for my height, which is 5ft 2. I'll be happy with that! :)
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm 19lbs down so far with 66lbs to go to get into the upper range of healthy BMI. Ideally I'd like to be a little lower than that maybe a few lbs.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose any more, though I wouldn't mind if I did lose a little. I lost 30lb to get to my goal weight but was miserable trying not to lose more from there, and didn't really like becoming an A cup. I gained a bit and decided I'd rather be a bit curvier. Now I'm just trying not to gain, which is less stressful than trying not to gain OR lose, which is like walking a tightrope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!