What's Your Dream Occupation

Options

Replies

• kittyconni
    Options
    I am a Registered Nurse and love my job...so it IS my dream job.

But...my out~of~reach dream job would be: Eddie Vedder's personal love slave!!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    When I was 9 I wanted to be a TV Reporter when I grew up and that's exactly what I grew up to be.

If I could do anything else, it would be screenwriter and/or author or Beyonce's back up dancer
  • Glamorous_RN
    Options
    Ive ALWAYS wanted to be a nurse since i was a little munchkin, and now i am :D
  • warnott
    warnott Posts: 20
    Options
    can i say wizard?

no?

jedi?

i like the field i'm in now; i'm a defense contractor. i'd do this for the rest of my life. i would like to be more of a consultant than an 8-5 type of guy tho.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    wife/mother
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Currently, I am a college humanities instructor, but I would LOVE to be a novelist! Once my summer courses end, I will be working on making that dream a reality.

I would love to be a baker, too, and work at Disney as a wedding cake designer. I would be sobbing every day out of sheer joy of making others happy on their big days!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    When I was 9 I wanted to be a TV Reporter when I grew up and that's exactly what I grew up to be.

If I could do anything else, it would be screenwriter and/or author or Beyonce's back up dancer

You couldn't be Beyonce's backup dancer! You're too gorgeous to stand in the background!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Astronaut.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be a Gastroenterologist - but thinking about getting a cert for instructing yoga.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Pampered Chef Consultant who helps lots of other people go for their dreams and reach their full potential in a high quality and financially sound company which happens to be part of Warren Buffet's financial holdings. I do it and it's my dream occupation and my training is in psychology. I love having the flexibility of working when i choose to around my family's schedule. I also love that I get to work with people helping them bring their family together around mealtimes and sharing all I've learned about healthy nutrition and balanced lifestyle.
  • lalaCNSbFS
    Options
    Every year: Dec-Feb: work as a volunteer in South America, Asia or any place with a nice,warm weather
    Mar-May:work as an ER doctor in New York or Boston
    June: tourist visiting Europe
    July-September: work as a park ranger in British Columbia or Alberta (Canada)
    October- November: work as a marine biologist in the Caribbeans.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

You couldn't be Beyonce's backup dancer! You're too gorgeous to stand in the background!

Thanks :D, But I figured if I can't be Beyonce, at least I could be near her. In my mind I think I am her
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    High fashion/editorial/runway makeup artist. I just want to create.
  • Cathy_Daydreams
    Options
    I've always wanted to be an actress, since I was nine and I'll stop at nothing to achieve it :)
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Naming the dresses on ModCloth.com
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Killer Whale Trainer @ Sea World San Diego...
    The person who names OPI colors...
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Killer Whale Trainer @ Sea World San Diego...
    The person who names OPI colors...
    Or lipstick colors. That would also be an acceptable occupation.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Gotta be Rock Star

Money, women, skinny from all the drugs, and media don;t give out to you for misbehaving as its expected.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Lottery winner...
  • icreate
    icreate Posts: 60
    Options
    Converter of oxygen to carbon dioxide :smokin: