11 lbs and 1.5 pants sizes! Progress pictures!

Options
I have been on MFP for a little over a year total but I have only been serious about loosing the weight for the last month or so. After seeing the pictures my mother-in-law posted from our recent vacation, I just couldn't stand the sight of myself anymore. I started adjusting my diet and joined a gym that I am at 5 days a week. I didn't do any measurements when I first started my journey but I can tell inches are coming off since my shorts are falling off without a belt pulled tight! I started out at 240 and am now down to 229! It may only be 11 lbs but I can see the difference already and I feel so much better! I wanted to share my progress thus far and I can't wait to have more progress to show off!

us.jpg
This is me on vacation in June at my heaviest of 240.

photo1.jpg
July--236

mbc.jpg
August 4th--232!

I haven't taken any since I hit 229 but I plan on doing a shot every week from here on out! And I am excited to say that I just tried on a size 18 pair of shorts and they went on, up, and button with no sucking in or jumping!!! I have been a 20-22 for over three years!

Replies

• auntchelle11
    auntchelle11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Let's try this again
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awww, congrats! You're so beautiful! Keep on doing what you're doing! 11 lbs and 1.5 pants sizes is amazing progress!!! :o)
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Feels great doesn't it! You look great and probably feel great too! Keep up the good work!
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    These photos say it all! You're doing great! It took me 30 pounds to notice a difference in how my clothes fit...you're very lucky! I started around where you started, and I can assure you that you will continue to feel better and better as you lose more! Keep up the excellent work!! :OD
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :drinker: AWESOME progress!!!! You gave me inspiration!! I am starting at 260 lbs... and size 22/24 +/- - you know how it goes... Great job! Thanks for the boost!!!!!!!!!!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Super!! Keep it up!
  • BJROBBIE
    Options
    Hello: My name is Barbara Robbie and I am much older than you but have the same goals. LOSE WEIGHT. I just joined today and wish you luck on your journey. Losing weight while you are young will give you that many more years to enjoy a healthier life. I will check in on you and encourage you along the way. Barbara
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!