EA sports on play station

Options
Has anyone ever used any of the games console programmes eg wii fit, Xbox, play station etc? I'm about to start using EA sports 2 for the PS3. Don't have time and can't afford a gym, got three kids to try and entertain lol and have always put myself last (hence the weight gain) just wondered if anyone had used any of above and had results. :D

Replies

• staceynewbon
    staceynewbon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey at the beginning of my weight loss I used active fit for ps3 and it was great for the first few months it even gives you a training programme and has a HMR that comes with it so you can accurately calculate the calories burned. I would definatly advice it I got the kids do it with me and it didn't really feel like exercise .
  • natk
    natk Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey at the beginning of my weight loss I used active fit for ps3 and it was great for the first few months it even gives you a training programme and has a HMR that comes with it so you can accurately calculate the calories burned. I would definatly advice it I got the kids do it with me and it didn't really feel like exercise .
    Well just done first lot on active fit, set up my programme and my 4 year old daughter did it with me too lol hopin git will give me the boost to go on to try other stuff later on