180lbs to 138lbs

Options
Shaylyn1986
Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
Hi everyone. Below is a prom picture of me at 180lbs, size 16. After prom I started weight watchers and lost the first 30lbs from Aug 2005 to around February 2006 (about 6 months time). I lost a bit more after that and I have maintained a size 8 (~138lbs). I've begun tracking again because I want to get down to my final goal weight of 120-125lbs (I'm 5'2) and I would like to tone my thighs/butt/arms. I did minimal exercise and my weight was mostly just watching what I ate however; I did do some zumba and light hiking.

before_after.png

Replies

• Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous in both pictures. Your weight loss is great, you should be very proud of your accomplishment.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    :noway: HOLY CRAP! WOW! Ummmm...you look WOW! Congrats girl!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're looking great! :bigsmile:
  • JacquiKerzman
    Options
    Way to go!! YOU look great!!!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job and look fantastic!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great work!! :drinker:
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm keeping this for motivation to get to 120 and finally be done with all this counting! Nerdy me likes counting a little though... :]

I'm not very good at exercising and I know I need to do that to tone but I hate it so much. :[ I do long walks with my energetic puppy every day but that's about it right now.
  • Chrystyne226
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pics!! Keep up the good work. You can get to your goal weight no problem.
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Wow! Loving how confident you look in the second pic! X
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look so good, congrats girl. I would love to get to that weight as well :D
  • jlevie313
    Options
    Thats amazing!! Thanks for they motivation!! I am also starting at 180 hoping to get to 145!!
  • charlottra
    charlottra Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Well done, you are beautiful. x
  • Chrystyne226
    Options
    Oh, you said you hate exercising but wanna tone. Go to you tube and type in what body part you wanna focus on. I do the work outs for the butt and stomach. I've been doing the ones for my butt since I was 12. It's no wonder people say I have a Kim Kardashian butt haha :) They get hard to do sometimes and you definitely feel it the next day but they work!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look...wow:flowerforyou:
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! So excited for you!!!
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous girl!! Keep it up, if you've lost that much, u can meet your goal!!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! ! You look GREAT ! ! KUDOS to YOU ! !

.:flowerforyou: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!