Wow I can't believe I gained 18 LBS. back!!

Options
I am back, I never should have left. This is an Awesome site. So different when I can say wow I ate all that!! (cheesecake just doesnt roll off those thighs like it used too)

Replies

• mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I hear ya loud & clear....I left in the middle of Sept. after loosing 11 lbs. Unfortunately i gained 14 lbs. since then. I'm certainly not proud of this, but I wanted you to know that you are not alone.
  • mrwatson
    Options
    I am starting over too. I was on the right track for a good stretch and then I got to busy to log on to the site. My body has definitely paid the price. I am off to a good start so far as I have logged everything in for the last 3 days:) I wish you well with your new start.
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. I lost 55-65 lbs and then gained 15 back! UGH!!! But I'm back as well!! We can do it!
  • MrsThorz
    Options
    I just found this site (or ap on the iPhone) and joined it today. I need to lose some serious weight. I WANT to lose 30 pounds by June. I figured it to be about a pound and a half a week. I think that's doable. I'm really watching my calories and fat and trying to walk more. Hopefully this site will help me out with all that.

So ... hello to everyone!!
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    I'm with you too! Love this site and happy to be back - laziness got a hold of me....disappointed in myself, but I loathe, hate, detest exercising.....cross your fingers!
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    I'm with you too! Love this site and happy to be back - laziness got a hold of me....disappointed in myself, but I loathe, hate, detest exercising.....cross your fingers!
  • clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yeap!! We can do it!! I Believe!!
  • mrwatson
    Options
    I am off to a good start this week. I have logged in everyday.

I have been a little lax on the exercise and I know I will get back to it soon. I am just glad that I have faithfully tracked my calories for the last 5 days. It has been a long time since I did that much. I think it really makes a difference in my total intake for the day.

I hope you guys are off to a good start too.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK .............take baby steps set mini goals reward yourself when you reach mini goals (of course not with food) lol.......GOOOOOOD LUCK