Options

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    oh wow your hot now. great work
  • LuisaAdames
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! You are inspiring - so keep it up - you can do this! And, so can I! 3lbs lost and 20lbs more to go! :-)
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic. i lost around 40lbs first time i started weight watchers but after the point system changed i just found it so hard to grasp..... any pointers or tips??
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    congrats on the hard work! you look awesome!! :):flowerforyou:
  • LuisaAdames
    Options
    My friend had a similar problem so she decided to go back to the old system which worked for her. She is 4'11 or so. She said she did research and found out that shorter girls had trouble losing weight with the new system...
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

We've made similar accomplishments. When I started MFP I wore a size 16 and weighed 160 (I'm 4 inches shorter than you - only 4'10"). I've since lost the same amount of weight as you, now weighing 118. You've inspired me to put up a good before and "during." - I want to see if I look as good as you! Now to take a picture!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My friend had a similar problem so she decided to go back to the old system which worked for her. She is 4'11 or so. She said she did research and found out that shorter girls had trouble losing weight with the new system...

Agreed. I stay on the old system as well. :]
  • Shaylyn1986
    Options
    You look fantastic!

We've made similar accomplishments. When I started MFP I wore a size 16 and weighed 160 (I'm 4 inches shorter than you - only 4'10"). I've since lost the same amount of weight as you, now weighing 118. You've inspired me to put up a good before and "during." - I want to see if I look as good as you! Now to take a picture!

Congrats!! 118 is amazing and great for your height! Can't wait to see the before and after. :]
  • Shaylyn1986
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! You are inspiring - so keep it up - you can do this! And, so can I! 3lbs lost and 20lbs more to go! :-)

Those 20 will be off before you know it. Great job! :]
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Way to go-you look great!!!
  • JulieDive
    JulieDive Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! stick with it !
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing! and you haven't lost your tatas! way to go!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics~ GORGEOUS!
  • Tiffani1985
    Options
    You look awesome
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I'M 5'2" AT 120 and you look way better than me!!!! way to go!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    frabz-Damn-girl-That-chicks-hot-right-5d0efc.jpg
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 5'2" and not sure if I can get down to 125 (thus the 150lb goal i have set for myself), but you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You are a lovely young lady. And I like your style. Congratualtions! A real inspiration.
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    Great job! And thanks for posting!
    What an inspiration! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!