Coffee Lovers...tell me

Options

Replies

• skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    how do you like your coffee?

I prefer mine on the strong side with fat free hazelnut creamer.

I switched to the sugar free creamer recently but do prefer my coffee strong. I had hazelnut this morning. I will never give up creamer. lol.
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    keurig coffee! Flavored types (green mountain coffee Island coconut is AMAZING) with sugar free french vanilla or hazelnut. I can't have too strong of coffee- upsets my stomach!
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'll take it any way I can get it as long as it's caffienated!

Right now since it's hot I make a coffee concentrate and keep it in the fridge, then add ice and a bit of sweetened coconut milk for iced coffee. usually in the winter I just drink it black. Sometimes I add milk for cafe au lait or heavy cream if I have it. No sugar.
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Banana split coffee with splenda and cream :) yummmmmm
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My favorite right now is the trader joe's pre-ground dark roast. Something about it reminds me of my favorite caribou coffee but cheaper. I'm not sure why the pre-ground is different than the whole bean but it is. I like it not too strong with just a splash of organic soy milk.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Black unless its unbearably strong then I put a splash of skim in it.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Strong and black! I just bought the BEST coffee form Central Market...it's called Taste of Austin. Best coffee ever!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    An IV drip is preferred but I settle for a strong brew with a little sugar and half & half. Unless I am hitting up Starbucks and then all bets are off and I order a Venti-White-Chocolate-Mocha. Best. Coffee. Ever.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I <3 my Keurig. I have my coffee either hot with 2 Tbl flavored creamer or iced with some creamer and a squirt of whipped cream. It took a long time to master the iced coffee without it getting all watered down and gross. Since I got my Keurig (Christmas last year), I have only been to Starbucks once.
  • ShellyShuey
    Options
    First of all, I'm obsessed with Wicked so I love your signature thing.

I like Keurig + 1 Truvia Packet + Almond Milk
  • DesireeDursteler
    DesireeDursteler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love a sf mocha Frappe with half shot of SF Almond....4 shots of Espresso ...no whip...I could drink it 3 times a day....but I make them not add any frappe powder...

at home i drink Folgers smooth...1 tsp creamer
  • Dvsm
    Dvsm Posts: 4
    Options
    Well, I love my Kurig....until yesterday when I started this journey, I would drink 4-6 cups of coffee with ~2-3 tablespoons of Fat Free French Vanilla, but then I checked the calories, even though it was Fat Free....wow, needless to say, I've started today, drinking 2 cups only with 1 tablespoon of creamer. Loads of liquid calories I was downing.....oh my!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Green Mountain Southern Pecan (not too strong) with a little bit of Almond Breeze unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or unsweetened Coconut Almond Milk. YUM!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    any breakfast/medium blend with a splenda and a tbps of sugar free hazelnut creamer.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Black with an ice cube

On weekends, I add a little chocolate hemp milk, when I can afford to buy it.
  • icreate
    icreate Posts: 60
    Options
    Nescafe 3 in 1 - factory blended
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Strong and black is the only way! :)
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I drink a cup of Maxwell House House Blend every morning from my Tassimo. I add 2TBS of caramel creamer. Yum.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    K-cups, either flavored coffee or flavored creamer with Equal.

Same here. only splenda instead of equal. :)
  • Coco_UK
    Coco_UK Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Double espresso with steamed milk.... make it at home every morning to get me to open my eyes :-)