Coffee Lovers...tell me

Options

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I will drink coffee preeeeeeeeeetty much any way. Hot, iced, room temp, black, just a little skim milk and a packet of truvia. But my favorite way that I do everyday at work is just a 1/2 a tablespoon per 8 oz. I don't like coffeee super sweet.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Starbucks K-cups, with flavored creamer with Splenda. I'm weaning down on my creamer/Splenda slowly but surely.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Strong and black usually.

Sometimes I will put unsalted butter in it. Or coconut oil. Or the coconut cream from an unshaken can of coconut milk.
    But my favorite is heavy whipping cream. YUM!!

Occasionally I will put some coconut sugar in it but I no longer like sweet in my coffee (unless there is some cream in it).

On work days that get a bit too busy to sit and eat, the fat and the coffee keep me going all day. And it isn't the caffeine. Coffee will sometimes make me sleepy. I can take a nap after having a few cups.

Fat free creamers??!! Cream is fat so you cannot call those things "cream" - ers.

And my brand is Gevalia Limited Editions. I get 2lbs delivered 5x a year. They come from small, family owned plantations is different parts of the world. And only freshly ground for me!!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sweet and white :)
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Strong with Truvia for sweetener and one tablespoon of a liquid creamer. I dropped the sugar, picked up Truvia but I love my creamer waaay too much to ever let it go. :heart:

Keurig- Starbucks French Roast or Pike Place Roast

Standard drip- Community Coffee!! LOVE, LOVE my Community coffee!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Strong, black, and super-hot; nothing makes me sad quite like lukewarm coffee. Usually go with Peet's Major D!ckason's Blend. I have to admit though that I do usually have my first cup of the day with a tablespoon of creamer (coffeemate natural bliss sweet cream) - nummers! :drinker:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    fair trade Kicking Horse coffee with 2% milk. Sometimes a bit of brown sugar.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I buy 8 O'Clock Hazelnut whole bean and then grind it as fine as the machine will let me, usually espresso grind. I brew it strong, probably double strength. I use splenda to sweeten and real half and half. A 16 oz mug of coffee runs me 44 calories. I've tried the fat free and sugar free creamers and I just really prefer the creamy wonderfulness of half and half. And actually, if you add up calories, half and half beats most of the others on that. 40 cal is for 2 tablespoons. :drinker:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Strong and black, like my men.
  • itsmarcel
    itsmarcel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Black. I just started CKD so I've been adding half and half to get some fat. I'll probably go for heavy cream soon.
  • charitas32
    Options
    What is this creamer you speak of, must be a US thing. French press, freshly ground and a little semi skimmed milk, better with full fat milk, but that is to creamy for my tea
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Community Coffee New Orleans Blend with Chicory medium roast, made strong and mixed with steamed skim milk and slenda. It's crazy how enjoyable something with only 50 calories and no fat can be :)
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Black!
  • Lynne120
    Lynne120 Posts: 74
    Options
    Beans and Brews coffee House. Just about anything they blend. Can't drink it black, but I do NEED it very strong!
  • lacreek7
    lacreek7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Starbucks Sumatra. I grind my own beans, add 1/8th tsp of cayenne pepper, cloves, and cinnamon to the beans first. Nice and spicy!
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    I prefer mine with Baileys.....but on a normal day....just with a bit of milk (I dont have normal days often):drinker:
  • jimbo480
    jimbo480 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Strong with a touch of cream...
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I'll take it any way I can get it as long as it's caffienated!

Right now since it's hot I make a coffee concentrate and keep it in the fridge, then add ice and a bit of sweetened coconut milk for iced coffee. usually in the winter I just drink it black. Sometimes I add milk for cafe au lait or heavy cream if I have it. No sugar.

^ THIS!
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have a Keurig but have not found too many of the K-cups that I like...I usually have my old standby Folgers medium roast but I make it strong. I also use coffee mate in it.
  • sarah6336
    sarah6336 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've recently tried starbucks blonde roast. It is great black.