Wow, can't believe the difference!

Options
I finally decided to dig out a before picture to see how far I had come. When I had looked at the pictures separately I noticed a difference, but once I put them side by side I couldn't believe it! :noway:

I am so thankful for this site and all of your support! I couldn't have done it without my June Starters! :heart:

BeforeAfter-1.jpg

Edit: Trying to get the sizing right

Replies

• miaangel345
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • EdibleEm
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go :)
  • alywagner
    Options
    You look great!
  • linzismith
    linzismith Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wow, 41 pounds since june, you look amazing!

I'm the same. i've lost 20 pounds now and have gone down two pants sizes, but when i look in the mirror i just can't see it. maybe i should take some pictures....
  • vsummers
    Options
    Wow, You look great!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! I just started and I am around your start weight (205) and I want to be 140. I have many of pictures I can use for my before pic, I look forward to my after pic. !!! You inspire me!!!!
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Holy cow! Nice work, you look amazing!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your progess is phenomenal!

Got any tips or tricks you could share with us so we can share your success?

Thanks!
  • kenya84
    kenya84 Posts: 41
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Way to go!!!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! Before and Afters are so motivating!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!! Way to go on all your hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :blushing: :flowerforyou:

As for tips/tricks for my success.. it started with me moving out of my parents house. Once I started preparing my own food it made a world of difference. So now I try to eat as cleanly as possible.. lots of fresh veggies, lean meats, whole grains, etc.

When I joined MFP and started logging my calories it really opened my eyes to what I was doing to myself. I love to learn so I absorbed every piece of information I could from this site. I started out with the basic 1200 cals a day plan and always ate my exercise calories. I slowly increased my caloric limit and now eat around 1600-1700 calories a day and never deprive myself of something I want, I just plan accordingly.

As for exercise, I had a lot of fun doing the couch to 5k program. It's winter here now so I've done some running on the treadmill but I don't enjoy it as much. I do a few classes a week at the gym ( I :love: Zumba!) and I do a weight lifting program to build muscle. Before I joined the gym I did some of the 30 day shred, some Wii fit and EA active, but I personally enjoy the gym more.

In any case, everyone's story is going to be slightly different. You just have to find a balance that works for you and an exercise that you enjoy doing. If I can do it, so can everyone here! :flowerforyou:
  • jellybelly09
    Options
    thats amazing.
    How long did it take you to do it?
    Ive just joined so I need some inspiration :)
  • schlieffen
    Options
    thats amazing.
    How long did it take you to do it?
    Ive just joined so I need some inspiration :)

Thanks! I started here with MFP in early June at 182.4 lbs, so its been a little over 7 months so far. It's certainly not a race, and I fully expect that the last 10 lbs I want to lose will take at least another 7 months, if not the full year!
  • weebles
    weebles Posts: 50
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Yay!!! I love to see a fellow June Starter doing so well!
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    Yey for you :flowerforyou: Seeing people succeed really makes me think I can do this :happy:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    fun fun!

i'm really happy 4 u.
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Smokin!!! :love:

You have so much confidence in the second photo--that's the best part!
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!!!!! What a great inspiration for all of us :wink:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

i wanted to do a before and after pic too, but i cant seem to take a decent pic now! hahaha :laugh: i hope that i can get to where you are soon!!! great job!!! what a great motivation for others out there! oh and I think I signed on in june too! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!