More Motivated Friends

Options
Hi! My name is Kat :) I've been a member since the beginning of the year. I did great until my move across the country, and then I started to lose focus on my diet/exercise, naturally, with spending all of my time packing and cleaning my house to sell/rent and now unpacking/decorating new house (all while taking care of my 7 month old!) I hit my goal weight, and have now regained about 8 pounds back-eek! I am ready to get back on track and could use some help. I need some new food diaries and exercise plans to focus on so I can remotivate myself before I completely fall of the wagon! Thank you! ;)

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello Kat and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.:smile:
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Umm i <3 u :0) now bust that booty and drop the lbs. I know you can because you inspired me to keep going and lose mine.
  • Pomidorka
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are setting goals for yourself. Welcome and you're welcome to add me :)
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the friend requests!! I'm off to start the 30 Day Shred!! Who cares if it's not Monday ;)