Made it to the Semi Finals!!!

Options
AZDee
AZDee Posts: 129 Member
Wow many of you may remember my story how this year I was able to lose 100 lbs...Well I entered the Atkins all star competiton, since I follow the adkins plan, and somehow I made it to the final 24!!! But now I really need your help, I need people to vote for me for the next week, you can vote once daily, so as many votes as I can get will better my chance of getting a make over and $1,000.....Please go to their FB page just type in atkins all star competition into the search box on your fb page, and you will find me on page 2. Thanks I know with the support of mpf, I can do this!!!! Thank you all soooo much, remember you can vote daily!!!

Replies

• AZDee
    Options
    I made it onto the top 12 leaderboard....I'm in last place but I know I can catch up, the top vote getter has 165, I currently have 18 but I believe it will happen,,,,thanks for your support!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • AZDee
    Options
    45 votes and counting in 10th place out of 12....please consider helping my voting for me
    :heart:
  • awilke03
    awilke03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    the Facebook search didn't work on my phone - any chance you could post a link if it doesn't violate a rule for the contest? good luck to you & congratulations on your success! :drinker:
  • geishamari
    Options
    Voted for you. Good luck! :)
  • AZDee
    Options
    I think you can find it at atkins.com too...it's their atkins all star competition, and something is just not right with it...hummm I started out the day with 55 votes and at least 10 people said they voted and it has me listed as having 60 votes, so I am not sure if it's rigged or not....but please help by voting on facebook , just type in atkins all star competition, the $1,000 would go towards my skin reduction sugery.....thanks again
  • AZDee
    Options
    Please go vote today, and for the next 5 days I need 130 more votes to take the lead in my age group.....please help by voting daily on Facebook, just type in atkins all star competition in the search box on top of your page and you will find me on page 2....thank you!!!!
  • AZDee
    Options
  • shellymoore0919
    Options
    Voted!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!