180lbs to 138lbs

Options

Replies

• CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi !

First off I just want to say you look fabulous! I am also 5''2 and started at 183 lbs....so I know where you were coming from. I managed to get down to 130lbs.... but right now after vacation I am at 135lbs....I also have a goal of 125lbs which I am working on right now....so hopefully in a month or two I will drop those last pesky 10lbs.... Good luck ! Good job on all your hard work ! You look hot !!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love the transformation! You completely inspire me!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi !

First off I just want to say you look fabulous! I am also 5''2 and started at 183 lbs....so I know where you were coming from. I managed to get down to 130lbs.... but right now after vacation I am at 135lbs....I also have a goal of 125lbs which I am working on right now....so hopefully in a month or two I will drop those last pesky 10lbs.... Good luck ! Good job on all your hard work ! You look hot !!

Thank you! You look amazing in your pic and really toned! 125 is a hard goal so I completely understand. When you're short, 3-5lbs is a lot and I can feel it in my waistline immediately. We have to keep on top of our weight a lot more than others unfortunately. I hope I can lose my last 15 in a few month or so. Keep up the great work!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Definitely an inspriation since your before weight is right about where I am at now. Can't wait to look like that someday although I will never be able to wear a bikini due to the road map of stretch marks on my tummy from 2 pregnancies.
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Definitely an inspriation since your before weight is right about where I am at now. Can't wait to look like that someday although I will never be able to wear a bikini due to the road map of stretch marks on my tummy from 2 pregnancies.

Thank you! I have stretch marks too, from gaining the weight. Don't worry about that! You can always use the self-tanner to hide them if you want. :]
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • thekid2169
    thekid2169 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What are some of your favorite healthy snacks? You look awesome.... Cheers!
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Love It Love It Love It.

Fantastic work, well done!

Mavis
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Very nice pictures. You look good at 180 lbs and even better at 138 lbs. Good for you! From what I can see, you don't need to lose anymore weight. As a woman, it's good to keep some curves :)
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!! Great job!!!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Lookit you Hottie McHottness!! Thanks for the inspiration. And hold on to your good habits while you still have the advantage of youth! They will carry you through life...
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're looking great!:smile:
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! You are so beautiful in both pics. Thank you for sharing and for telling us how you accomplished your goal. I'm down to a size 16 right now and it's hard to imagine being a size 8, but thank you for showing me that it can be done! I won't give up so easily now. :)
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    You look great lady!!! CONGRATS:happy:

Im looking to get down to 135 also , what was your WW point count? Trying to see how that transfers into calories.
  • jo_dibs
    jo_dibs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later since I can't see pics at work.
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you and i are very similar!! i was 178 at peak and im down to 139. i look somewhat like you do but youve got a bit more muscle, when i drop these last 9 lbs, ill post my pics too! wonderful job!!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You look amazing and you have inspired me to get off my butt today and do it. Thank you! Great job and best wishes on your continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!