It's time.

Options
I have been a member here for a while, but have never even taken a look on the message boards yet, so am excited to find this little area full of encouraging people. :)

As for me, I'm a 27 year old mother of three. Not necessarily looking to lose weight, just need to decrease fat and increase muscle. :) I am naturally slim, but have noticed my weight gradually creeping up over the last year and I'm ready to nip it in the bud. My main complaint are my butt and thighs. Three kids have definitely left me with "mom-hips." Gravity is not being nice to my behind. Lol.

Basically, I just need to tone up everywhere. My son tells me I have "squishy" arms. I also need to get my heart in shape, because even though I'm thin, I get winded so easily and have no stamina and a very low energy level. I want to be truly present for my kids and keep up with them. I just really like this program because it's very inspiring to see other people working hard to improve their bodies and it just helps me hold myself accountable.

Looking forward to looking around the forum a bit more...

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • summer_cici
    summer_cici Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You have all the same problems as I do!! Except I don't have cheeky children picking up on my body image issues hehe. I'm using this site for the exact same reasons, could we be friends so I could keep track of how things are going for you?
  • summer_cici
    summer_cici Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh and good luck in all your goals! x
  • AliSmith2915
    AliSmith2915 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You have all the same problems as I do!! Except I don't have cheeky children picking up on my body image issues hehe. I'm using this site for the exact same reasons, could we be friends so I could keep track of how things are going for you?

Absolutely! I need all the encouragement I can get. :)