I'm baaaaaaaack. Yup, how disappointing!

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
need to lose 30-40. Hopefully I can log everyday. Did it before, can do it again!
:drinker: Here's to the year I turn 40! lose 40 by 40 and be in the best shape of my life!

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    HI JenBar,

I'm back to. Need to lose the 10 lbs that I gained between Thanksgiving and Christmas....UGH!
  • jenbar
    Options
    I hear you! Boy, things have changed on here, huh?!
    too many games and things? just me maybe?
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    need to lose 30-40. Hopefully I can log everyday. Did it before, can do it again!
    :drinker: Here's to the year I turn 40! lose 40 by 40 and be in the best shape of my life!

Welcome Back.
    :love:

I need to lose...oh nevermind its not that important. (A lot).
    (Before)
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm back. It's been a year and a half. I was without a computer until I bought our new home last Summer. I reconnected with my high school sweetheart adn have been ever so happy and busy. After the holidays I find myself heavier than ever and determined to make it back to how I looked in my profile picture three years ago before our wedding this Summer. At least twenty pounds to go. I need all the help I can get!
  • jenbar
    Options
    BEFORE!!!!!! heyya sexy! what are you up to?!
    yeah, depressing, but I'm here, gotta make sure I get on here multiple times a day if I remember. The reason I went off of here was when I started Facebooking!

Angel, welcome back to you! Let's do it!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    BEFORE!!!!!! heyya sexy! what are you up to?!
    yeah, depressing, but I'm here, gotta make sure I get on here multiple times a day if I remember. The reason I went off of here was when I started Facebooking!

Angel, welcome back to you! Let's do it!

Well I am up to about 265lbs.
    :grumble:

That is about to change though.
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yep. Im back too. "sigh" this time I need to lose 50 :embarassed: Hello to everyone :happy:

Sophie
  • jenbar
    Options
    well, it's okay that we're back. At least we're acknowledging it and not ignoring it!
    I think I might have lost a pound or two already! Boy, what you can do when you put your mind to it. But, as the year ended, I knew I was going to "get back on the wagon" so I was eating anything and everything in site, so eating correctly isn't that hard!
    I just have to remember to drink my water. Water is all I drink anyway, but I need to drink MORE of it.
    I have to go to a 40th birthday party on Saturday with drinks and food. Hopefully I can behave!