I need your support

Options
Many of you may remember my story of how I lost 100 lbs this year with the help of daily logging onto MFP and the encourging words from many of you. Well last month I entered the atkins all star competition and to my suprise I learned today I am one of 24 semi finalist. I have one week (8/13) to get votes, the top vote getters win in their age catogory, which is all I really want, it would be a makeover and even alittle cash....So I am aking mfp peeps to log onto the atkins site and vote for me. This can be done by going to their FB page, just type in atkins all star competition and it will redirect you to the site, you will find me (Diane) on page 2. Remember you can vote once each day for one week....Thanks so much, with your help I can do this!!!

Replies

• AZDee
    AZDee Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well I made it onto the top 12 Leaderboard for now...I'm in 12th place with 18 votes....the top vote getter has 165, but I believe I can catch him....Please go vote for me on their Facebook page....Thanks so much, you guys have always been here for me...
  • AZDee
    Options
    Thanks to those who went on Facebook and voted...I still need tons of votes as i am currently in last place....I know I can win my catagory if my support team from my fitness pal, will go vote for me...I want to win this makeover!!!! or at least win in my age group, that would only take getting more votes than the other 5 ladies....I believe I can do this...Simply go to FB and at the top seach box type in atkins all star competetion ad you will find me Diane on page 2...You can vote daily until 8/13 Thanks so much I will keep you all posted to how I am doing.....
  • AZDee
    Options
    Please go vote as I just need 10 more votes to move up a spot....just to to FB and type in Atkins all star competition and then click on view leader board and you will find me at #10....thanks I am just trying to win in my age category, so I can use the money to help with my skin reduction sugery....thanks again It is a long shot as after 3 days I only have 60 votes....but I have faith
  • AZDee
    Options
    THe good news is I have moved up to the 9th spot but the bad news is out of the other 5 ladies in my age group 4 of them are still ahead of me....plz go vote!!!:happy: :happy: :love: :laugh:
  • AZDee
    Options
    Just found out why the top vote getter has so many votes...he make low carb cooking videos on Youtube....so all his followers are voting daily...we should have more numbers than he does....he has 400 votes to my 71....
  • AZDee
    Options
    Thanks everyone who voted today, I am hanging in there, it's a very tight race....5 more days of voting, I will be glad when it's over and hopefully a winner in my age group....
  • AZDee
    Options
    Up to 87 votes...just need 100 more to take the lead in my age group...
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just voted for you! Good luck! :flowerforyou: