Im no loger a 300 pound woman!!!!

Options

Replies

• lindsayforlife
    lindsayforlife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Enjoy every second of that feeling. When I was 346, my heaviest, i never thought I'd have the power or determination to get under 300. When I did, I promised myself I would never again pass that threshold. It's been 8 months and I'm 12 pounds under now...long way to go, but you should be so proud of your accomplishment. Well done!
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • DLKRay
    DLKRay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm hoping to wake up one morning like that too... It has been a LOOOONG time since I've been under 300
    I'm hoping to make it by Christmas!
  • kvalmera
    kvalmera Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I am so happy for you!! I know how much that means to you because at my highest I was 341lbs and as of my last weigh in, I was 304 (sneaked a weigh in today and was 302) so I can honestly say I know how much this means because I am about to meet that goal myself!!! I am soooooo very happy for you and I will soon meet you in TWOville... lol
  • dobielover1
    Options
    Yeaaaa You!!
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    Keep it going and soon you will no longer be a 200 lb. woman.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    YAAAAYY!!! :happy:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Well done, sweets!
  • jillebean60
    jillebean60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! That's great motivation to keep on track, and plan plan plan so that you WILL see that end goal!! Keep up the good work and get support when needed.
  • sukey07
    sukey07 Posts: 6
    Options
    Well done you!!!

I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and was thrilled when I got weighed last weekend when I was under 18 stones (252 pounds) for the first time in over a year. I think we're luckier in a way here using the old stones and pounds as 14 pounds is a milestone to us.

Keep up the good work an you'll soon be down to 250.

Sue x :wink:
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to all of you, your words actually brought me to tears. I am so grateful I found MFP scrolling through the apps on my phone. You all have been an inspiration, whether I get posts from you on my home page or I'm scrolling through the community posts. Thank you and see you at my next goal!:happy:
  • madisonamanda
    madisonamanda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Super job Ebony! You're inspiring yourself!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congratulations.:flowerforyou:
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.... keep up the good work

25438163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • RhoRocks
    RhoRocks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HIGH FIVE to ya girl! You goooo!
  • king8747
    king8747 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Props!! Awesome work keep at it :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!! I am sure you have been smiling and doing your happy dance all day!! Congrats!! Got some pics to share?
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    What a great milestone!
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling isn't it!!! Congratulations and I am smiling just reading this cause I know how good it feels. Keep up the hard work and dedication!
  • Lucy1Green
    Lucy1Green Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You WILL reach your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!