Need Opinions--- Making trendy aprons/ craft sale worthy?

Options
hotjacki85
hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
Totally random but need unbias opinions seeing friends and family are always so nice LOL I'm a young mother of 2 and wanted to make something fun and "young" for an apron seeing i cook A LOT!

I just started getting back into sewing... i found a vintage apron pattern and have been tweeking it to make it modern and fun... thanks to pinterest for some ideas on colors! these are WOMENS aprons but could make childrens to i guess.... and though my sewing skills (especially sewing on binding) have gotten rusty i just completed my 2nd trendy apron... just need opinions on

whether or not you think they are cute?

if ud buy one if you saw it at a craft sale?

for what kind of price?

This is a halloween inspired one i made for my mom... honest opinions?

2012-08-07_23-08-59_6161.jpg

back of the apron --- ties around waist and around neck

2012-08-07_23-09-56_3721.jpg

Thanks!

Replies

• LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    Heck yah, I'd buy one. As for price....it really depends on how much it cost you for the supplies first off. I'd probably pay $10-$20 (but I'm usually broke so not a good reference for that haha), but again you have to charge so you're making some sort of a profit.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ya it costs me about $30 in materials but... i can make 3-4 aprons out of it... ANNNND if i find fabric on sale its cheaper than that... I think my next one im going to add a pocket... but thanks for ur opinion... and GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    That's hot. $50-$70.