NSV- Picture Related

Options
tosmoothash
tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
**NOTE: If you are offended by 1) pics in underwear 2) fat people, 3) did I mention pics in underwear:huh: ; then this is NOT THE POST FOR YOU. But if you are looking for just an ounce of motivation...as you were**

Hi! Good morning all. As promised to my pals I would come back and show off my progress of me in the gym. I am soooo proud of myself these past 3 weeks. i have been busting my *kitten* in the gym and it is really starting to show (to me anyhow...lol). The pics of me on the left where taken 7/16/2012 and the pics on the right were taken this morning 8/8/2012. I am really loving the changes that I am seeing and just thought that I would share my journey/ struggle with you all. To all my big girls aka plus sized divas---IT CAN BE DONE. I'm living proof. Far from where I used to be and closer to where I want to be. I am no where near goal still have a lot more to lose. But with results like this I can't help but to think that it won't be long now!!!:bigsmile:

Let me know what you guys & gals think!!!
Left Side
wk1-wk3left.jpg

Front
wk1-wk3.jpg

Right Side
wk1-wk3right.jpg

Replies

• njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Omg you look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • barbosa_art
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! I can especially see the difference in the front sides of the tummy. You're really working those muscles. Awesome job!
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! Especially your legs are more ferm and toned! Way to go , girl!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Great progress! And bravery! I'm not offended, I'm inspired!

Keep up the great work!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Keep up the hard work, it's definitely paying off.
  • LaLaMoss
    LaLaMoss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good job girl!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job! and yes, the change can be seen by others as well!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl ! Keep up your amazing work ! You look great !
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Keep it going strong!! :D
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    You're doing great!!!! Keep up the amazing work :)
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good job, keep up the good work!!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    It's coming along! Good job lady!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks every one. I am certainly loving the changes that I am seeing and I will post another comparison pic in a week or 2. I never payed any attention to my legs and now that they have been pointed out to me I can definitely see a change. They do look more firmer and toned....heck my whole body is starting to look more toned. I can't wait to see what another 3 weeks will bring!!!:bigsmile:
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Keep at it!!!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Way to go !
  • rebeccaboer
    rebeccaboer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great! Way to go! :smile:
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    this may be a little TMI but our bodies look similar and i wanted to thank you for posting these pix I did find motivation! congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!