30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• kirstilouxx
    Options
    Im loving all the ppls replys to it working I think its making us girls who have just started a bit more excited about doing it knowing that hopefully soon we will have results :) xx
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 4. First three days I was really sore and resigned myself to taking a break today if my muscles didn't feel any better but this morning I felt fine, so did the workout! I'm an absolute beginner who is feeling my abs aching for the first time in 20 years. I took a quick waist measurement this morning and it looked like it was down 2 inches it may have been a fluke but it sure started my day with a smile :tongue:
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did my first day today :-D I am a little stiff but not too bad - let's see how I am in the morning...
  • santanna935
    santanna935 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the shred for 15 days and man it's kicking my butt! So far dropped 3inches and 10 lbs! Level 2 is so hard for me but I'm making it through the workout. I wish I knew how many calories I was burning tho (need a gadget) I have quite a bit of weight to lose but I'm starting to see definition in my arms!
  • Lauraeb80
    Lauraeb80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred, day 5 today that I am just about to do. Like it because you do it to your ability and push yourself! Well done to everyone so far. I forgot to measure on first day but will do tonight.
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level one~

Word of advice- wear proper shoes >.< I got epic calf cramps from the jumping jacks. Along side the soreness ha.. I had to half *kitten* the cardio parts and just did 20 mins on stationary bike to make up xD;
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Just saw yesterday that full episodes are on YouTube. I think am going to start it today as a matter of fact!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level one~

Word of advice- wear proper shoes >.< I got epic calf cramps from the jumping jacks. Along side the soreness ha.. I had to half *kitten* the cardio parts and just did 20 mins on stationary bike to make up xD;

I have yet to wear shoes at all. I've done it all barefoot so far. Bad idea?
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I do it bare foot too because I do it first thing. I have thought maybe I should put on some trainers...