What is the best website you have used for weight loss?

Options
any other good sites out there?

Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    This one by far
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I also like something awful... a bit more linguistically aggressive but still awesome advice.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=179
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've tried them all. By far, I have had the most success with MFP.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Definitely this one!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    MFP without a doubt!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    starting out sparkpeople, switching to the nitty gritty once I got within 30 lbs of goal weight, MFP, once I started concentrating on leveling up my strength, fitocracy
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    MFP, also love that I take it with me on my DROID
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    MFP rules !
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    This one.
  • sallyaj
    sallyaj Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've tried Weight Watchers and Lose It. This one is the best so far for me. WW you have to think "points" not calories so I don't feel I was learning anything I could use on my own in real life. My friends had good success with Lose It and it is similar to this site in the food diary and exercise diary, but it doesn't have the community support where you can invite friends.
  • NoSpandex
    Options
    The best I have ever used was fatsecret.com. I only came to this site because I wanted to start tracking fat, carbs and protein by percentages. None of the sites do that, including this one, but one of the user's provided a link to an add on app her husband created that works only with this site and only with the Chrome browser. Now that I am getting pretty good at estimating my percentages, I will probably return to that site.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    MFP is the best. :smile: