Anyone try SX Fraction for PCOS??

Options
melkneec
melkneec Posts: 309 Member
I have been doing tons of reading of tons of studies done by hospitals and universities about the best natural treatment of PCOS. I have found that SC Fractions has the most promise. I can't take chemical meds to treat PCOS because I have Lupus and pancreatic problems. Has anyone tried it? If you have how do you like it?

Replies

• melkneec
    Options
    Bump one time. :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i've never heard about it, but lowering carbs helps a lot.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    I have never heard of it either.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what that is.
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    I have PCOS and have really decreased they symptoms and have had clear ultrasounds naturally, my doctor refused to put me on any drugs until I was planning to get pregnent. But I still have some annoying symptoms - hair growth, some mood issues. What is this SC or SX Fraction? Do you have any links or anything you could pass on?
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    why exactly are they (who's they?) saying it works? it seems to be geared toward diabetics and insulin control issues.
  • manny08phs
    manny08phs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mynewvision
    Options
    bump
  • melkneec
    Options
    http://custom.bellaonline.com/articles/art172821.asp

Here is one link. I have found many for the true studies done on Maitake Mushroom Extract. Many universities and hospitals have done independent studies on it and have found the same thing. I have been digging through all the information for months now. Everything says the same. I can dig out some more links if you want. It sounds promising. I am willing to give it a try to see if it helps. I really can't stand the starving feeling I have from my insulin levels being so high. I also can't lose weight because of it.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I really can't stand the starving feeling I have from my insulin levels being so high. I also can't lose weight because of it.

this is why a low carb diet would help you!
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I really can't stand the starving feeling I have from my insulin levels being so high. I also can't lose weight because of it.

^^ Yup. This. Look into Paleo/Primal. http://www.marksdailyapple.com :)
  • melkneec
    Options

I am on the low carb diet but my insulin levels stay up. :(