A major NSV for me!

Options
2»

Replies

• NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring! I keep putting off taking up running until I've hit my goal weight, but I think I might give it a shot sooner than that now!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Just wait until you run the entire 5k! :bigsmile: Keep it up!
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness at it's finest!
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Your time will improve as you increase stamina. Your time right now is awesome. Congratulations
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!! Great job!!!
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!! My husband and I have just downloaded the C25K app and we will start using it tonight!! Thank you for the motivation :flowerforyou:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome. I know the feeling. I finished C25K on Monday. Good luck with the rest of the program. :drinker:
  • celiason81
    celiason81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!! I just started week 7 and got through my first 25 min run. Isn't it amazing when you accomplish so much more than you ever thought you could!?! I hate the start and middle of it, but I am so happy at the end that I push myself to get through.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!