Jamie Eason Livefit trainer?

Options
Does anyone do this workout or has done this workout before? I just started this week and just finished the last day of week 1. I am so sore but I already feel like I have so much more energy just from the clean eating. I was just wondering if anyone would like to start this workout with me (even though I will be a week ahead) or if there is anyone out there that is already doing it and is close to where I am that would like to add me as a friend and we could keep each other motivated? :)

Also if you have any success stories using this workout I would love to hear them! Here is the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html

She has a ton of recipes and tips even if you just wanna check it out. I made the chocolate protein bars last night and they are yummy.

Replies

• nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of giving it a go.
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started it and just finished week 3.
    I haven't lost much (1kg), but am feeling pretty good and motivated. feel free to add me if you want to motivate each other!
  • Consfan2
    Consfan2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finish week1 today feeling very sore but great at the same time....is there a group on here to join
  • ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 4 day 1 right now :) I'd love to have a group to support each other!