Looking for friends for support.

Options
I am looking for friends who are serious about getting healthy. I log my food every day. Even on the days I eat bad. It sure is an eye opener!!!!!I am serious about getting my life back and I need support, advice, and encouragement. I am willing to give support, advice, and encouragement back. I like friends who have there diary open. It gives me ideas for new food choices. Please join me in a journey to success. :smile:

Replies

• MsHolly731
    MsHolly731 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You and I are in it looking to lose the same amount of weight :) Added!

I'm also looking for new "active" MFP friends :)
  • tub50126
    Options
    Hello! My name is Amanda and I have been exercising and logging my food as well. I have been doing great with exercising but I need to watch what I eat more.
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add! Sounds like we have the same goals! :)
  • tasheenaevenson
    tasheenaevenson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm new to this as of TODAY! AH! But I want to get back on track and keep losing weight I hope to have a place I can go for motivation talks, and such when I am not feeling to good about myself, or if I'm losing track, wish me luck!
  • Maraliciousxo
    Options
    Add away, am here to let you vent and support you and anyone anytime!

We're all in the same boat, I think the support really helps.
  • AlissaFL
    AlissaFL Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alissa. Add me as a friend. I'm 36 with 3 boys and have about 80lbs to lose.
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. My diary is open to friends. I would love to friend more active people as well :smile:
  • kebick
    kebick Posts: 1
    Options
    I feel you're pain! I feel I need proper suppose to lose this weight. I have a boyfriend who has the metabolism of a child. He eats and eats and eats, and never gains a pound. I gain enough of the weight for both of us! So if you're looking for a friend, maybe I can be some help, cause I could use the same!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I try to be encouraging as well and like to receive support too. Good luck!!
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I log daily and my diary is open. I'm fairly new here and only have a few friends but I will encourage you all the way.
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I also believe in logging everything - the good and the not so good.
  • morningbell
    morningbell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Added you! My diary is open. Good luck on your journey. I will do what I can to help you reach your goal!
  • GinaBina1973
    GinaBina1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also looking for support in dropping weight that i have gained over last year and half. I am looking to loose at 50 to 60 pounds. i just need support when i get down on myself and try to give up. I really need to do something before my weight gets worse. Help???? LOOKING FOR FRIENDS.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends here for support too. I'm doing it from a wheelchair so it's a little slower in coming off, BUT it's coming off!

I'm really good about tracking and fitness. My eating habits are a lot better, but I still splurge once in awhile.

My biggest problem is going out of town -- and this summer has been busy with out of town trips for work and leisure. I always seem to have a weight gain when I go out of town. I have a trip coming up and it is my goal NOT to gain anything on that trip.
  • I am brand new and looking for support as well.
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Added you, my diary is open and I also like to look at others diary to get new ideas.