Club outfits?

Options
13»

Replies

• classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Under no circumstances wear a white bra. Clubs usually have black lights, and it makes anything white shine like crazy. Unless you want to be a boob lamp...

Haha, boob lamp. That made me giggle. (because it's so true)
  • oonegative
    Options
    I'm a DJ here in Vegas @ The Palms and nobody can have jeans just dress nice I guess or good enough to not have to pay for your drink cause here they are expensive!Even the spots I do on the weekends for D N B and Dubstep have a dress code.So better to be safe than sorry no jeans!

So if a woman isn't comfortable in a skirt or dress, what do they generally wear?

I'm not insulting your club at all, I'm just wondering.
  • oonegative
    Options
    I didn't think were insulting the club and no big deal cause it is like that everywhere here..I don't make the rules but I have seen girls with those black dress pants things like pants and shorts together (shants) idk I was just saying it would suck to get there and not be able to get in cause of your pants...Are you in the mid west? I know most places don't have dress codes in those areas .
    I'm a DJ here in Vegas @ The Palms and nobody can have jeans just dress nice I guess or good enough to not have to pay for your drink cause here they are expensive!Even the spots I do on the weekends for D N B and Dubstep have a dress code.So better to be safe than sorry no jeans!

So if a woman isn't comfortable in a skirt or dress, what do they generally wear?

• brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I like to wear a short black dress with 6" stilettos or skinnies with a sexy backless top and stilettos.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    short dresses! but I can't stand Wedges!! ewww Don't wear wedge heels!
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    short dresses! but I can't stand Wedges!! ewww Don't wear wedge heels!

I hate wedges too! BLECH
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A dress from Forever 21 + heels.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

There are several styles of pants out there that are sexy and not denim or leggings.
  • tinytoyjess
    Options
    I recently went clubbing in Miami and most girls were wearing short, tight dresses. I wore very short dressy black shorts with a glitzy top. Here is a pic:

20120709_122254-1.jpg

I had a hard time finding a short enough dress. I am SHORT. And I refused to shop at Forever 21 due to my age. But all of the girls who I was with wore dresses from F21 and looked hot. :)
  • tinytoyjess
    Options
    Oh, and re jeans ... I've gotten into plenty of clubs with a "no jeans" policy wearing jeans, but they were $$$$ designer jeans. I wouldn't wear jeans out clubbing this time of year though. And I wouldn't chance it if I didn't know for certain that I'd be allowed in wearing them.
  • paytonOMG
    paytonOMG Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Do you know DJ Pauly D:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I didn't think were insulting the club and no big deal cause it is like that everywhere here..I don't make the rules but I have seen girls with those black dress pants things like pants and shorts together (shants) idk I was just saying it would suck to get there and not be able to get in cause of your pants...Are you in the mid west? I know most places don't have dress codes in those areas .

Yes, I'm from the Midwest lol. Jeans are perfectly fine to wear.

Haha shants? I wish I could see those.

Yeah, it would suck to not be allowed in.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Depends on the dress code.
    I personally go to underground clubs where people where anything from heels and short skirts to jeans to sweatpants. LOL. I personally wear fishnets + short jean shorts + cute top. I wear plain black flats because I can't do heels when I'm dancing for 6-7 hours (even though I'm only 5' ... I could use the heels but it's not worth ruining my night and having my feet hurt all the time).

If you're not going to actually dance (which apparently is what most clubs are like), then heels, a short-ish skirt/dress is great. Patterned tights are stylish if it works for you. You could do short shorts as well if you wanted. Or leggings and a long top.
  • INFJ
    INFJ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bump!