The official MFP Ideal Male Specimen thread...

Options

Replies

• chicago_dad
    Options
    they-said-i-could-become-anything-so-i-became-a-cloud.jpg
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This is perfection:

swt-Antoine-Vaillant1.jpg
    dude's definitely on protein....possibly even creatine
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    they-said-i-could-become-anything-so-i-became-a-cloud.jpg

:sick: :sick: :sick:... where is his head?? oh yes... there it is!! its a small one but i can see it now!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I hope that isn't you

lol, I wish! He has 50 lbs on me

... and people say that men objectify/idealize women too much. Now we're making a thread dedicated to setting models as an example for the image that the men on here should strive to portray. Seriously? Only about 1% of men on here will ever be able to match the image any of the models on here look like.

We need to be happy with what WE look like. Not what THEY look like. Besides, I thought this site was about health, not sex appeal.

Sorry, I dont settle for mediocrity.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    l.jpg

:love:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Tim McGraw....

/sigh.

ve0o7s.jpg
    357ogt2.jpg
    xgfm1s.jpg
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Tim McGraw....

/sigh.

ve0o7s.jpg
    357ogt2.jpg
    xgfm1s.jpg

Oh yes.. one sexy man right there!
  • gaterbear
    Options
    I think there is some photo shopping going on here.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Yea....I don't care what the guy looks like as long as he's clean and reasonably passable.

But the intelligence...that's what gets me going.

Gotta have brains to keep me interested. The rest is just the icing.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    ... and people say that men objectify/idealize women too much. Now we're making a thread dedicated to setting models as an example for the image that the men on here should strive to portray. Seriously? Only about 1% of men on here will ever be able to match the image any of the models on here look like.

We need to be happy with what WE look like. Not what THEY look like. Besides, I thought this site was about health, not sex appeal.

You're right, we should also start a forum to show what the ideal female specimen so the women on here can feel horrible about their bodies and strive to have a body only eating disorders can obtain. That's a very healthy mentality.

As for that "perfect" body: I would love to see you attempt to complete an Ironman event with those muscles.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I use the same picture every time to describe my "dream guy" and I'm going to continue to post the same picture because you can't top perfection.

tumblr_lot0haRFvc1qavdgvo1_500.jpg
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

You're right, we should also start a forum to show what the ideal female specimen so the women on here can feel horrible about their bodies and strive to have a body only eating disorders can obtain. That's a very healthy mentality.

As for that "perfect" body: I would love to see you attempt to complete an Ironman event with those muscles.

Thankfully, I dont give a damn about completing an Ironman event. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove in a thread that is inherently subjective.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

This was a bit of sarcasm if you can't see that perhaps you are idiotic.

Because as you'll see, nobody has the same ideal for the most part, but often on these boards men will say "all you women like......." and often women do the same. And it's irritating.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    One with a big heart.
  • MelissaLu
    Options
    You're right. This thread is idiotic.

Lol to be fair the OP DID say that the ideal male could be based on the visual OR it could be intelligence. So post something on that. All this is is about ideal or even fantasy. OPINION. I for one don't prefer your typical hunky dude....I like guys that are different and real. I find myself rolling my eyes at macho "sexy" men and move on.

Everyone has different ideals, so be happy =)
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Must look like this:

tumblr_m8ggkc1ubD1qgwlr0o1_500.jpg

or this:

tumblr_lyehhyWa8H1qzm3j7.jpg

And look good in jean jackets.
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd lick this up....
    550_gs_chris_hemsworth.jpg

YES MA'AM!!!! DEFINITELY!
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    This..

trojan.jpg
    trojanb-Copy.jpg
    trojanbb-Copy.jpg

:love:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    In addition. There have been threads like this for both genders. Some men post pictures of women who's bodies might not be so obtainable for everybody. Some are. Some are women with a few extra pounds, and some are some who have none to spare.

But most women( let's say over 23) don't take this personally, for they have the confidence to achieve the goals they want. In fact sometimes WOMEN even post other women they find ideal.

Strive for the best you that you can be, and don't get your panties in a wad about what somebody else finds attractive.

Whatever are you going to do one day when your woman says a man is hot and you don't look like that?
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This is perfection:

swt-Antoine-Vaillant1.jpg

Horrible! Just horrible. All I want to do with this guy is poke him with a sharp stick to see if he'll pop! Completely unattractive in my eyes, although I am sure he worked super hard to get to that point. Not my cup of tea.