Biggest Loser

Options
I bought "The Biggest Loser" for the Wii yesterday, tried it for the first time today and I already LOVE it. I did a 30 minute workout and sweat more and probably burned more calories then I ever did in the gym. I worked myself harder and felt more comfortable doing it in my own home! I would recommend this to ANYONE wanting to buy this. It's wonderful... it helps count your calories and it tells you everytime you burn 1 calorie. It's great! And I feel awesome!

Replies

• ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Is this pretty simple? I bought the kiddo a wii for Christmas and have yet to try it out but I want to get some fitness games for it
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My daughter just got a Wii and I've been wondering what the best fitness games are for it. I've heard that the EA Active is really good. Do you use a balance board with The Biggest Loser? I haven't gotten one of those yet.
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Also, are the workouts mostly cardio or toning, or a combination?
  • aljohnson
    Options
    The game is great for the wii! You can use a balance board but you dont have to, there is an option for using it without one. I don't have the balance board so I just use the wii controller. There are TONS of different routines you can do, starting from the very basic for starters which is a 6 minute warm-up a 12 minute routine and an 8 minute cool down. It's VERY easy to use. It's a combination of cardio and toning. But if you don't want to use their already made routines you can customize your own. Definitely give it a try. It was only $39.99 at Gamestop.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I drive by there everyday so now I will have to stop :)