stag and doe ticket prices

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
hey,

not trying to sound cheap, but I am curious as to how much tickets go for a stag and doe. my friend is having one, at a friends house, and charging 80 bucks! I am familiar with people doing it at a hall for that price or more, with a catered dinner...but at a friends house? tell me your experiences. i am also planning a wedding so this info helps.

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lol never heard of this but i thought this was some kind of mixed bachelor/bachelorette party by the sound of it. or some kind of swingers thing...

but google gives me a boring answer...
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    That caught my attention! :laugh:

Will wait to see answers. Nothing I have heard about from under my rock.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    lol never heard of this but i thought this was some kind of mixed bachelor/bachelorette party by the sound of it. or some kind of swingers thing...

but google gives me a boring answer...

yeah it is a wedding party, they usually try to do it instead of a bachelor party and bachelorette party, to raise funds. but we are already throwing down a few hundred dollars.
  • jennlove79
    jennlove79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My brother had a stag party this past weekend at a hall. Ticket prices were $20 and food was provided by the groomsmen. But it was just a stag, not a stag and doe.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    obviously i love my friends, but if i have to pay for any food or drinks when i get there i will be thoroughly unimpressed
  • foxyforce
    Options
    and i got the invite over a txt "selling tickets to stag and doe"
  • Sojaided34
    Sojaided34 Posts: 113
    Options
    Stag and Doe is like a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. Instead of separate ones usually to raise money for the wedding or other stuff. $80 for a house party seems extreme. I have been to 5 stag and does in the past 8 months. Most only charged $20 or $25. They were all at halls that did the food.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I went to one last year that was $75 at their house - but that included all food and they had a cocktail bar that was free as well.
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    HA like many of the people who posted I didn't know what I'd be getting when I opened this thread, I was thinking you were going deer hunting :-X

Maybe I'm cheap but I think $80 is a little extreme for this type of event.