Is anyone doing the 30 day shred? New here :)

Hey everyone. Quick introduction-I am FINALLY getting into gear to lose weight. My son turns 3 tomorrow, and if I had stuck with my weight loss plans, I could have been at my goal a long time ago! I am 176 pounds, but for some reason people always think I'm less than that. That's fine with me, LOL, but I know the truth and I'd like to get healthy and fit again. I'm ashamed of my body and I can't find clothes that fit me well. I started the 30 Day Shred on Monday, along with portion control and trying to watch what I eat. I don't want to deprive myself, but I see that not controlling how much I eat has obviously been detrimental. I wanted to know-have you completed the 30 Day Shred? What was your experience like? While I have a goal weight, right now it's more about slimming down and toning...I want to like what I see in the mirror, and since I've always had a muscular build from years of gymnastics, I am trying not to focus too much on what the scale says. I would love to hear your success stories to help motivate me!! I wouldn't mind some support buddies either ;) Thanks!

Beth

Replies