New to Power 90... excited to see results

Options
My name is Brandi, and I am new to Power 90, this is my second day counting calories and exercising.... I would like to hear from some people and their stories as well to stay motivated , and know that I can do that I can do this!!!! Men or women welcome.... Im excited to see rresults and make new buddies on here!!! feel free to add me!!!! Good luck to all !!!!

Replies

• OneFitDude16
    Options
    Great job! I'm doing Beachbody's program Body Beast and have done P90X2 as well :)
  • brandichula
    Options
    I know its only been a few days but I really feel great!!! I do the Power 90 in the day, and I add about a 20 - 30 min walk at night.. I really do get fulfilled more with eating small amounts 4-5 times a day!! its crazy.. :)
  • JodyPellissey
    Options
    My friend and I just started P90 this week ... we are on Day 5 today. We are both really enjoying the workouts (and we feel them too!) ... nothing is too difficult and I esp like that the video is less than 45 mins from start to finish. Good luck with the working out and eating better ... it sure does feel good :smile:
  • brandichula
    Options
    Thanks!!! I am loving the way I feel!!! I cant wait to see results!! And yes nothing is too much and less that 45 mins... works out great!!! Its time to be healthy :) Day 2 for me... Im going to keep on keeping on :)
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Power 90 and love it. It's such a great burn :smile:
  • brandichula
    Options
    I really do like it!!! It's not too much and yes a great burn!!!
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've thought about doing Power 90 vs the P90X since I'm not in the best of shape. Good to hear it's manageable and less than 45 mins!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!