Newbie Here

Options
4melyn
4melyn Posts: 11 Member
Hi, It's only my 2nd day and I am still learning my way around. I am 52year and have alot to lose. So I may be here for a while :)

Replies

• susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. I also have alot to lose... We can do this!! ; )
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • karenkaypounc
    Options
    I'm feelig the same way,,,,I picked up a Woman's World, and read an artical,,,thought ..what can this hurt,,I hope I get the help I need...Good luck to you, maybe I,ll see u again.
    54288605 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to help, as I need to lose much weight also and do not have a friend on here. We can do this!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    I have a lot to lose, feel free to add me! I've been on mfp a little over a month and have lost 18lbs, so it really works if you stick with it!
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome!! This is the most amazing program. I have only been on since June, but I love it! Every day I find out something new about the amount of calories that are in the food I eat. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • JJPAL1
    JJPAL1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank the Dear Lord for Womens World. This magazine has some really good information at times and this sure is one of them. This is the best web site I've found lately. Completed a 12 week weight lose online class which had the same talk format. Was very encouraging and here this one is and it's free. Thanks to the people that thought this up. Very encouraging so far.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I'm feelig the same way,,,,I picked up a Woman's World, and read an artical,,,thought ..what can this hurt,,I hope I get the help I need...Good luck to you, maybe I,ll see u again.

I read the same article!! That's what brought me here! :)
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Woman's world got me here. I buy it all the time. Tigress