Results with Denise Austin or Leslie Sansone Videos

Options
I have a few of Denise Austin and Leslie Sansone videos that I'm digging out of the closet. Has anyone had any inch or weight loss with any of their videos? I haven't had an exercise routine that I followed for over 10 years now and I don't think I am ready for 30 Day Shred or Insanity yet.

Replies

• MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just started using Leslie Sansone's two mile walk. I LOVE it!!!! I have read reviews where ppl lost weight. I would say start with what you have and get that body moving!! :) Good Luck!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I used Lesley Sansone through most of weight loss - they are great :D
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is GREAT!!!! I am not ready for Insanity or P90X type videos either and Leslie is wonderful!!!!!!
  • khubbard1207
    khubbard1207 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie too. Especially just starting out. Those other ones make you jump around and do crazy moves that I just could not keep up with. Then I would get discouraged and quit. Just keep increasing the intensity as you get fitter.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I GOT FROM 222 TO 197 THROUGH LOTS OF WALKING W/ LESLIE,NOW I DO DANCE CENTRAL OR ZUMBA + WALK THE DOG,BUT I'M THINKING I SHOULD GIVER HER A TRY AGAIN!! ~AMEE STUCK AT 192!
  • LindaBF19
    Options
    I've only been using Leslie Sansone's DVDs for a short while but I can tell my core, as she calls it, is stronger, and I have much more stamina and strength. She has a Walk At Home website and she features free walks (1 mile, 2 miles, etc.) that you can exercise to. I have a couple of her DVDs and use the site also to get my exercise in, about 5 days a week. Love her and it works!
  • worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have lost 67 pounds with Leslie!! I LOVE her videos. I just got her new August release in this afternoon and can't wait to try it!!