looking for some friends!

Options
Evette7
Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
I recently recommitted and am looking for some friends interested in mutual support. I have 110 more lbs to lose, am on here evetyday on my app, and dont have a lot of diet support at home. Hope to talk to you soon!

Replies

• SavannahB97
    Options
    hi, i need to los almost 100 lbs too! (: so far the last 2-2/5 weeks i have lost almost 12 lbs! (: so i would love to chat/support and even give advice/tips (: feel free to add me!
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Great job! Keep up the good work! I keep up with this everyday n would love more friends too! I would be happy with losing 80 more lbs.! 100 would be great!! But even with that Idk if I would be considered normal healthy. But what's considered normal nowadays neways is overrated! I jus wanna be healthy n happier. :)
  • jledesma15
    Options
    Hi! I have about 50 more lbs to lose. Ive lost 19 so far! :-) feel free to add me!
  • tamikayoung1980
    Options
    Add me, i need some support as well, i want to lose 50 pounds...:smile:
  • mundanemurder
    Options
    Add me too. (: I just started and I'm constantly using this app. I'm looking to lose 20 pounds, but for someone who is 5'2 and 129lb, that will be a huge challenge. It'd be great to help keep each other motivated!
  • jengroomes
    Options
    Aloha ladies! I could use some support (truthfully, a kick in the butt...*lol*) to help keep me eating healthy and taking care of myself. I'd be happy to help too! Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • EsaP1
    EsaP1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on this app for over a year but have completely commited this New Years day and have logged in everyday. My diary is open , there are good days and bad, but I'm only human. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs and have lost 19 so far. In a rut right now although I walk/run every day.
  • eleonorawander
    eleonorawander Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi people! I'm going to add all of you <3
    I'm new on myfitnesspal, I almost don't have a support with my diet and my exercise at home (I mean, they don't care at all about this!) and my friends keep saying that yes, I can lose some pounds, but I think they would prefer me to stay chubby!
    I am part of an italian online community, but I don't feel part of that, cause all the girls there have already reached their goal or they are really really thin (I mean, 40 kg) and want to lose more. I don't feel they can really help me, cause they are not in my situation. :(
    I don't have to lose so much, just other 30 pounds (17 are already goooooone!!), but I need support D:
  • catapillar87
    Options
    Hey I need to loose jst over 100lbs too! Some support would be great makes it so much easier when you have people to talk to who know what your going thru! (",)
  • juicytubes
    Options
    Hey guys been on here for a while struggling to be motivated on a regular basis but think it is awesome with this app, add me :) oh and well done to all those that have started losing weight. It took me 3 yrs to start actually thinking I could better myself. Looking back on photos there's so many with food in my hands haha
  • welshgirl43
    Options
    Hello pleased to meet you. I had just started today and I too would like a bit of support from fellow dieters! I've been on a calorie controlled diet programme before but not this one. I just happened to come across it on my iphone and now have found it on the laptop. I've been with weight watchers recently and did lose about 7lbs on it even though I'd been on it for 3 months. But have decided not to waste anymore of my money by paying every month to go and weigh myself every week. So here I am ........ would love to share recipes etc with you and give you support, if you would like??? lol Take care x
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Would love to help motivate you :flowerforyou:

14130412.png