Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone go/been to WVU or Georgetown

daisydog101
daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
Hey,
Anyone on here go to west virginia university or georgetown?

I'm hoping to go on exchange next year and study in the US for a semester and I've narrowed it down to the above schools...

Anyone with experience could help me out with the pro's and con's of both?

Totally non-weight related but I know there is so many americans on here someone might be able to give me a hand choosing!

Replies

• thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Born and raised a Mountaineer. WVU is a amazing school with ample educational, social and career opportunities, nestled in the small city of Morgantown. Their hospital boasts a level one trauma center rating among other things and their doctors walk away with an awesome education. I grew up just 6 miles from main campus so I'm a little bias, lol, but I'd be more than delighted to give you all the info you can handle about the area. :-)
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    I'm studying nursing/paramedicine here but will be doing just nursing units while i'm there so good to know about the hospital!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Here's a link to their nursing program. I've been a patient there a few times and WVU trained nurses are among the best in my view.

http://nursing.hsc.wvu.edu/Pages