i'm a shortie

Options
i want to know of little people that have had success at mfp being really short... I'm 4'10" and i would like to get inspired by other shorties

Replies

• hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    5'0 here!
  • S2Salinna
    Options
    I consider myself as a shorties as well. I am 5'2" weighed at 171.6 pounds, I am now currently at 150 pounds. Check out my profile, I talked about my weight problem and how I pulled some pounds off! :)
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft0- and have recently lost 30lbs. I followed a modified 'clean and lean' diet plan (but not religoiusly- I had hormonal 'binges' once a month). I'm stuck at a plateau at the moment. i know cleaning up my diet will shift things in the right direction though- 7lbs to go.
  • koalahugs
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I've lost about 26 pounds total. I have about 14 more to go until I reach my goal weight and I was able to shed pounds off my changing my diet (to whole foods) and by doing Zumba, other cardio, and strength training. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!