New here

Options
kittyd7015
kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
Hey Im Katie and 19 from the uk. my mum said I need to lose weight so here I am! Heres a pic of me a bit lighter than i am now from last year:
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb381/kittyd1234/barney.jpg

Replies

• blackberrymolases
    Options
    Hello Kitty. I cannot see a picture. I just signed up as well.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    barney.jpg
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey!
  • mamawjoyce
    mamawjoyce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, You can do it!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just signed up recently too I live in Surrey, I've also never posted on a forum before and I've done about 25 posts! I'm such a forum newbie I don't know what 'bump' means!!!
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    Hi,
    I just signed up recently too I live in Surrey, I've also never posted on a forum before and I've done about 25 posts! I'm such a forum newbie I don't know what 'bump' means!!!
    bump means that it goes to the top of the page and you will see it on your page so that you can refer back to it easily
  • tigraclio
    Options
    Hi all

add me tigraclio
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I've been on here about 18 months, I pretty much live on here, I'm happy to support, never judge peoples diaries and I have a terrible sense of humour (be warned).

Feel free to add me should you wish to.

GOOD LUCK

Craig x
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    bump means that it goes to the top of the page and you will see it on your page so that you can refer back to it easily
    Oooo! That's really clever! I have to admit that I usually get my 12 year old son to help me with anything vaguely technical, as I have had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century!
    I can just about cope with emails and ordering stuff off Amazon!
    (I also thought LOL meant 'lots of love'- my 19 year old took great pleasure in telling every one that story!)
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.:smile:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have been and off with the site but since i'v stay with i lost wait,I learned to stay on here now for support.You may add me.