Why can't I be thin and perfect right now!!

Options
jesz124
jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
I just want to look the way I know I can in about 4/5 months right now. Today please if possible. I promise I'll not waste all the effort this time. I just want my ugly fat bits gone, and I want it now! Patience is not a virtue of mine! Really enjoying loosing weight, the gym, eating a million times better but now I want my reward haha. I suppose the longer I work for it the more I will appreciate it when I achieve it. There not a lot of point to this thread really, just how impatient I am to reach my goal! Lol x

Replies

• daisyyyy123
    Options
    I am exactly the same, so impatient and just want to be my ideal weight/size now!!! the way we have to look at it though is that all this hard work will pay off eventually :) xx
  • KellyS_86
    Options
    Totally know how you feel! You are not alone lol. Who wants to give up food, drink and fun for months on end without a beautiful figure to go with it?? But keep it up, you are in the right place and mindset. Frustration is just determination really ha ha keep it up! xxxx
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Lol therapy helps.
    You can also get liposuction.

May I ask:

Weight
    body fat%

Maybe you dont understand body composition and the thing you are trying to fix is in fact an easy fix?
    PM me if you dont want to post this info.
    I'm off today and willing to help you.
  • jesz124
    Options
    Lol therapy helps.
    You can also get liposuction.

May I ask:

Weight
    body fat%

Maybe you dont understand body composition and the thing you are trying to fix is in fact an easy fix?
    PM me if you dont want to post this info.
    I'm off today and willing to help you.

I think you misinterpreted my thread possibly. It was meant in a humorous way. I'm not struggling, weight loss is steady and I am very well aware there are no 'quick fixes' I'm 33 and like to think I'm reasonably educated in the science of the body and I don't expect miracles over night. I was just saying I would like it if it did though lol. Like I says patience is not sonething I have in huge quantities :-)
  • jm830
    jm830 Posts: 3
    Options
    I know how you feel. I wish I could be more patient with my weight loss. It's so easy to get frustrated when it doesn't come off fast enough. I try to keep my eye on the prize and focus on the fact that I'll get there eventually. My impatience has often been my undoing. When it wouldn't happen fast enough, I'd just feel defeated and throw in the towel. MFP is really helping me stay on track this time.
  • jesz124
    Options
    I know how you feel. I wish I could be more patient with my weight loss. It's so easy to get frustrated when it doesn't come off fast enough. I try to keep my eye on the prize and focus on the fact that I'll get there eventually. My impatience has often been my undoing. When it wouldn't happen fast enough, I'd just feel defeated and throw in the towel. MFP is really helping me stay on track this time.
    Yep been there several times too. My impatience has made me give in after 1- 2 weeks many times before. I think as I've got older though I know it's better for me to be slimmer and stay that way so I'm tackling it properly this time. Think I'm just in that kinda impatient borderline grumpy mood today lol x