Cancer??

Options
Well recently I found out someone within the family was diagnosed with cancer. Liver and Colon.
Since I live with her I was volunteered to help her out as much as humanly possible. I also have a 3 yr old who I stay home with everyday and I am starting up a home business.

Since this whole ordeal began I've noticed I gained 5 lbs.....(it's only been a week). My appetite is GONE so I was baffled to see that I gained.

My point being, what can I do? I work out at home as much as I can. But lately that time is decreasing dramatically. Any ideas?

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Well, the good news is that dieting is more important than exercise. So, it is possible to lose or maintain. Just keep logging. In these situations, you may not have energy to log. Or, you might have moment where you ask yourself, what's the point. Watching someone go through that adds a perspective that sometimes you don't expect. Anyways, just do your best.
  • needanewme2012
    Options
    Stress affects how your body works, so dont beat yourself up. You are going through a lot. I know you are already pressed for time but maybe switching up you routine for exercise and doing something fun and active that is different will help you unwind. If you have a game consol, I really really like Just Dance 3 game that I have just started. Great cardio, plus it is dancing so it is super fun. my 2 year old likes to do it with me, so it could even be something you share with your 3 yr old as a fun activity :)
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks!