ONEDERLAND IS WONDERFUL!

Options
2»

Replies

• ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon :)
  • thewalrusisfree
    Options
    congrats to you! and i just joined all other onederland residents yesterday! i haven't seen a number under 200 in probably 5 years or so!

i got so excited i even created a cheesy new default hehe
  • twosons08
    twosons08 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 lbs aways from Onederland and have been stuck here for 2 weeks. Hoping to get there soon!
  • thewalrusisfree
    Options
    I'm 5 lbs aways from Onederland and have been stuck here for 2 weeks. Hoping to get there soon!

you can do it!
    funny that you and i started at the same weight - except i joined in April - so you're doing astronomically great!

if it helps at all i had a big lull and now it seems that i'm picking up steam again ::knocks on wood::
  • twosons08
    twosons08 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

you can do it!
    funny that you and i started at the same weight - except i joined in April - so you're doing astronomically great!

if it helps at all i had a big lull and now it seems that i'm picking up steam again ::knocks on wood::

I DID IT - ONEDERLAND AS OF THIS MORNING! WOOHOO!
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Congratulations! It is a super feeling!
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, congratulations!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!