• nicholettebell
    Options
    Moths. And June bugs.
  • CynthiaMayela
    Options
    any kind of bugs and tornadoes
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    Totally weird... but Im afraid of... Falling... not afraid of heights but afraid of being up high and falling.. Also SUPER grossed out and afraid of puke..vomit (whatever you want to call it)... I cant ride rides at the park because of it. I cant hear it, see it or smell it... OMG IM GROSSED OUT TALKIN BOUT IT!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a furry hippo.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am thoroughly grossed out by taking food like chili, thick soups, whatever, out of the can. I make my DH do it.

I won't touch raw poultry . If it wasn't for my husband, we would never have a Thanksgiving turkey!
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of the dark, or more what could be hiding there waiting to grab me !:embarassed:
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am embarassingly afraid of bees and seagulls.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I absolutely can't stand it when people chew with their mouths open. That just grosses me out having to watch and listen to that!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand raw cotton... You know like they put in medicine bottles, cotton balls, etc... the texture grosses me out. When you pull it apart I can hear the little fibers rubbing together...

:shudders:

me too... you gave me goosebumps just reading the post!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I guess my biggest fear is Heights, I used to climb trees and on the roof and once when I was a kid I was going up a ladder with a package of shingles on my shoulder and my dad grabbed the ladder and held it out from the house...that unsettled me and now I can't go anything above a 5 foot ladder.
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    LOL

Last friday my pic was the first taken down ahahahha

thats what i get for having big jugs,

Jelousy. :smokin:

Mine was taken down while on vacation and not posting in forums!

oh lol i stalk and creep the forums like crazy

well only like 4 posts or something
  • PeterrJames
    Options
    Snakes...want to see a fat boy run...show me a snake :sad:

This ^
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

People on here think im "innocent"

:devil:

Prove it!

Theres not much "badass" i can do online... well on mfp anyways

I do recall tomorrow being boobie friday though :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I never heard of Boobie Friday... but I like the idea. What is it? :devil:
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am thoroughly grossed out by taking food like chili, thick soups, whatever, out of the can. I make my DH do it.

I won't touch raw poultry . If it wasn't for my husband, we would never have a Thanksgiving turkey!

I'm the same with raw poultry...can't do it. Even with vinyl gloves on, I still can't stand it. My boyfriend or mom has to dice up chicken for me to cook for chicken taco night and put it in the pan for me to cook up. I can't stand the texture of raw ground beef, either. Or cottage cheese. Thick soups out of a can are a no-no. Can you tell yet that I'm a huge texture-phobe?! Oh, and fish scales! Just the thought of the texture of fish scales makes me feel all blahh can't explain it. Ever since having stitches in my mouth that were in a row like fish scales, and they kind of felt that way when I'd rub my tongue up them, I can't stand the texture.
  • clioratha
    clioratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am scared to death (petrified) of cockroaches and waterbugs......

This.

Spiders, snakes, I'm perfectly fine with. (Used to own a snake, even). But roaches...*shudder*. I'm not happy until they've been pounded into their component atoms. And down here in Florida, those b***ers are big and they *fly* :noway: :sick:

Of course, that's not really a secret :/ My daughter tends to try a roach-based April Fools joke every couple years. When she's not playing on my OCD. (I hate having anything on my hands, and wash them frequently. Even the smallest bit of dirt or sticky stuff, and I need to find a sink....)
    15145631.png
  • trakky22
    trakky22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So many.... guess number one is fish, can't stand the sight/smell/taste, have to leave the table at restaurants if someone near me orders it :-(
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

People on here think im "innocent"

:devil:

Prove it!

Theres not much "badass" i can do online... well on mfp anyways

I do recall tomorrow being boobie friday though :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I never heard of Boobie Friday... but I like the idea. What is it? :devil:

Profile pics of beautiful pictures of the girls, but be careful, these pics can lead to scoldings, warnings, and creepers.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    SPIDE>>>>>> dont even wanna finigh the word,,, they totally freak me out,, really!!!! some always have vinegar, or aloes plant in their house.. my house?? always have a spray can to shoot spide,,,,,,,, lol takes me 20 minutes to convince myself i can do it,,but i do spray the madafakars.....

That's what you have me for Miss Lucie...I am your personal Spider killer
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have a few. I will share.
    I HATE HATE HATE bugs. In my opinion the only good bug is a dead bug.
    I will NEVER swim in a lake or pond. Fish are gross. Turtles creep me out.
    I can't stand it if my feet rub together.
    I can't stand it if my feet touch someone else's feet. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I get nervous walking on storm grates.

:-) I think I need professional help! :-)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I rarely tell anyone this... but here it is - I hate going to the beach for vacation. Take me *anywhere* other than a hot, sandy, sunny, crowded beach.
    and i agree to this!!!! id ratther be alone in a middle of no where , in nature, at the cabin with my sweet babe, and doing fun things,,alone,,, then in a sunny sandy beach with crowd all around......

I'm ready...