32 lbs progress...so far

Options
lauras777
lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
Just felt the need to post a little note about my progress so far...I have currently lost 32 pounds (woohoo!) and would like to still lose 23 more but here are my stats: starting weight 205 Jan 2012, currently 173 Aug 2012, height 5ft 3in. My profile pic has me on the left at approx 205 and then me at around 178 (a few weeks ago).

I have logged on and tracked my food EVERY day since I started, and maintain my calories most of the time below my goal (which has always been at 1200 a day. I exercise almost every day (either elliptical or walking/running) and eat back most of those calories.

I started out in a size 18/20 (US) pants, and 1X shirts and can now comfortably wear most size 8 pants, and either a medium or large shirt depending on the cut. :wink:

I am so pleased with my progress so far, and just can't wait to see what I look like in 23 more pounds!!

Hopefully this motiviates someone else like all the posts I have read have motivated me to keep at it!!

:smile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!