Prayers needed

Options
A family that lives near me (a single mom and her two kids) were brutally murdered yesterday. The kids were only 2 and 7.:brokenheart: They only live about 2 miles from me, and I feel so bad for them...I hope the scumbag who did this gets what is coming to them:explode:
I didn't know them, but it hits close to home for me...:cry::brokenheart:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    A family that lives near me (a single mom and her two kids) were brutally murdered yesterday. The kids were only 2 and 7.:brokenheart: They only live about 2 miles from me, and I feel so bad for them...I hope the scumbag who did this gets what is coming to them:explode:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Holy sh#t, I was not expecting to read this.
    I will definitely have them and their family in my prayers.

What happened?
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers to their family , friends and your community :heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    OMG!! That is horrible!! They are certainly in my prayers. Did they catch the person who did it???

Memaw
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Oh my GOD! That's terrible. That is soooo sad! I don't know them but I feel really bad. I hope they do catch the person responsable. Why would you even do any harm to a child who has no way of defending themselves............ We all have to pray to our LORD for everything and everyone.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

What happened?

The police aren't saying much, except that there are no suspects and it seems at the moment to be a random thing. The crime scene investigators said it was the worst crime scene that they had seen in nearly thirty years. It just sucks that no one is even safe in their own home anymore....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Omg! That is so horrible!!!! Prayers coming your way!!!!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    :frown: That is so sad.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Anyone that could kill children....:mad: :explode: :mad: :explode:

How terrible. :frown:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

What happened?

The police aren't saying much, except that there are no suspects and it seems at the moment to be a random thing. The crime scene investigators said it was the worst crime scene that they had seen in nearly thirty years. It just sucks that no one is even safe in their own home anymore....

I know, the world can be a very scary place. What kind of person (s) hurt innocent children? It's really heart breaking. Stay strong through this difficult time. :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: :sad: omg!!!!!

how horrible....my heart and prayers go out to you and those who love them....I am seriously sick....what a sad sad horrible and sick tragedy!!!:brokenheart:

hugs and prayers...oh those little angels:heart:
    ali:brokenheart:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    That is truely terrible, and my prayers go out to their family.

On the upside, if they figure out who did it... the rest of their life will be full of severe pain and misery in federal prison. Inmates don't look very kindly on people who hurt women, and ESPECIALLY not on people who hurt children.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    OH NO!! My prayers are with their family and you and the community. How horrible that someone could murder anyone especially little children! How anyone could murder little kids is just so beyond my comprehension! I hope the police catch whoever did this and the person/people get what is deserved.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I am sadened, you have to worry about people who are capable of such cruelties. :cry:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    OMG :angry: :explode: :explode: My prayers to the Family. I hope they find the MONSTER that commited this horrible act. :explode: :sad: :sad:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    That is truely terrible, and my prayers go out to their family.

On the upside, if they figure out who did it... the rest of their life will be full of severe pain and misery in federal prison. Inmates don't look very kindly on people who hurt women, and ESPECIALLY not on people who hurt children.

Give ME 5 minutes alone with the b*stard who did it....they may not be dead but they would wish that they were!! They will definitely get what is coming to them.:explode:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: :cry: :mad: I'm speechless. Sending my prayers. :cry:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!!! I definitely wasn't expecting to read that! :noway:

That just burns me!!! :explode: What is wrong with people these days!?!?!?!!?!?! :mad:

My husband is a police officer... he works nights and is on a special gang/crime suppression unit. Anyway, he comes home with all kinds of stories like this... poor children, poor family!!! :frown: My heart goes out to them!!! I hope they catch the person who did this!!! Damn idiot!!! :angry:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Anyone that could kill children....:mad: :explode: :mad: :explode:

How terrible. :frown:

I am a christian but for the life of me I can not think of the scripture that says "better he blank blank blank than harm a child." They can run from the police but they can not run from God. Prayers here.:mad: