Just a mini-goal accomplished :)

Options
alimauer
alimauer Posts: 33 Member
I am just a little excited about where I am today. I am far away from the finale, but I have to be proud of my self for doing something and changing everyday. I am closer and closer to my goal every single day! Losing this weight has boosted my confidence already, UHOH! Just kidding....but this new lifestyle thing kinda rocks I have to add :) Thanks MFP and friends for keeping me on track and motivating me everyday I do not think its said enough how much MFP has changed so many lives. Also not sure how to upload pictures.....?

But my starting weight was around 250 perhaps a few pounds more.

I have lost 16 pounds. Which is for me exciting. (15 was a mini goal)

So anyways, I am just rambling but being 21 and overweight is a very hard hard problem to digest, and for the longest time I aloud myself to sit a sulk about it for years without changing anythnig about it! I want to yell at that girl haha. But honestly I think I am on a road to success and I cannot wait to keep improving, learning, chainging, gaining, and LOSING damnit! Good day alll and thanks for reading! I love hearing people's success stories and can't wait for mine!

P.S. I probably could have done a better job at before and after pics....but this is the best I can do right now. and taking a picture of yourself...by yourself on your laptop is challenging. So maybe there is a small difference I can notice in my body.

Starting @ 250ish
weightloss1.jpg
Me and my sister
37694_449059769539_773089539_6039438_5282044_n1-1.jpg

Now @ 234
me234.jpg

Here goes nothing! hope it works...

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow congrats keep it up and soon you will reach your goal!
  • DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    I am just a little excited about where I am today. I am far away from the finale, but I have to be proud of my self for doing something and changing everyday. I am closer and closer to my goal every single day! Losing this weight has boosted my confidence already, UHOH! Just kidding....but this new lifestyle thing kinda rocks I have to add :) Thanks MFP and friends for keeping me on track and motivating me everyday I do not think its said enough how much MFP has changed so many lives. Also not sure how to upload pictures.....?

But my starting weight was around 250 perhaps a few pounds more.

I have lost 16 pounds. Which is for me exciting. (15 was a mini goal)

So anyways, I am just rambling but being 21 and overweight is a very hard hard problem to digest, and for the longest time I aloud myself to sit a sulk about it for years without changing anythnig about it! I want to yell at that girl haha. But honestly I think I am on a road to success and I cannot wait to keep improving, learning, chainging, gaining, and LOSING damnit! Good day alll and thanks for reading! I love hearing people's success stories and can't wait for mine!

P.S. I probably could have done a better job at before and after pics....but this is the best I can do right now. and taking a picture of yourself...by yourself on your laptop is challenging. So maybe there is a small difference I can notice in my body.

Starting @ 250ish
    weightloss1.jpg
    Me and my sister
    37694_449059769539_773089539_6039438_5282044_n1-1.jpg

Now @ 234
    me234.jpg

Here goes nothing! hope it works...

There's your pics. Gotta change the IMG to img lowercase. Also, great work! Keep pushing!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the fab work and you'll get to the finish line!! :)
  • alimauer
    Options
    thanks!
  • Sissy1074
    Sissy1074 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • thinlizzy525
    Options
    YA! CONGRATS! That is awesome! I lost 5 so far and i think i'll cry when i actually lose 15! WAY TO GO GIRL!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    you look so much happier already!! great accomplishment!!
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    great job..:happy:
  • ahappystamper
    Options
    Great job! I've just lost 16.8 lbs and past my mini goal by a hair! I'm also a happy camper! For now I'll maintain and then do another round after the holidays. This is the only program that has ever worked for me and so quickly. Keep pushing forward and hitting those mini goals 'cuz they add up!
  • alimauer
    Options
    thanks everyone :) i love this site! im slightly obbsessed and love that no matter where we are in our lives we all can meet on here and have the same common goal! best wishes to everyone we can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!