HELP i've put on alot of weight very quickly!!

Options
Hi,

I went through a difficult breakup and stopped eating, then after i got over my difficult patch and i started eating i started binging and i just couldn't stop. I've gone from 7stone 10lbs to 8 stone 7lbs in about a month! this is the most i've ever weighed ans i am so unhappy with it it's really getting me down and i've noticed a significant change in my body shape to, pleeeease help, i'm trying really hard to loose weight i wanna get down to 7 stone 10lbs again or lower
i'm female and my height is 5'2
please help me!:(

Thanks guys Dani xx

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I would say the binging is probably why you put on weight...

If your diary was accessible I could give you more detailed advice.

Start the day over-exercising and aim for a calorie deficit every day.

Don't lose heart-we all mess up.
  • Dani342
    Dani342 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you!

I don't know how to make it visible, and to be honest i haven't been using it properlly i've just been adding up calories as and when i want to know
    but i know i should start that
    i'm really upset i don't know what to do? i've stopped binging now although it's really hard and i can't seem to loose weight and i dunno what to do!!!
  • Tahneeleiper
    Options
    I have had a similar situation, I lost a lot of weight and then went through a break up and eventually got with someone new and got the "happy eating" bug and put a lot of weight on... Unlucky for me I find it difficult to lose weight sensibley.

I also havent really got an idea of how to use this site properly so I have also just been adding calories but thats it... Needing help just like you.. :)
  • Dani342
    Dani342 Posts: 9
    Options
    I’m exactly the same to you!!! I stopped eating and lost weight when I was unhappy, then I met someone knew, and I moved on and became happy again so I let myself go.. ate whatever I wanted and stopped caring, to many nights in with junk food! And I just ate whatever butt now I’ve just noticed how much weight I’ve gained and I reeeeally don’t like it I need to gain some control over my eating again and I just can’t seem to be able to!!
    Hopefully we can both help eachother if your in the exact same situation!!!
  • Tahneeleiper
    Options
    Absolutley!!! :smile: